TWENTY FIVE

(CHAPTER 25 - TINY)

🦢🗡

Mr Gold arrived back at the Charming's loft and knocked on the door, which Emma answered.

"Ready to go, Swans?" Mr Gold asked.

"Almost," Emma said.

Mr Gold entered the loft as Henry and Elias walked down the stairs, carrying their suitcases, "Do you think it will be cold where we're going or warm?" Henry asked his father.

"I think layers are always a good idea," Elias said.

"I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You two owe me a favor, you two alone," Mr Gold said.

Elias looked at him, "I'm not leaving Henry here with Cora lurking about, so either the three of us go or the three of us stay," Elias said.

"Then we'll have to purchase another plane ticket, won't we?" Mr Gold said.

Mary Margaret moved over to Henry, helping him with his coat, "Wait, we're flying?" Elias questioned.

"Don't worry, I'm covering expenses, even the new ones," Mr Gold said as he glanced at Henry.

"Wow," Athena looked over at him from the counter, "You're a real gentleman, aren't you?" Athena questioned.

David walked down the stairs, "Alright, Gold," he stood in front of him, "You're going out there with my family. Just know if anything happens to them..." David said.

"Then you'll what? Cross the town line? And David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?" Mr Gold questioned.

"I'll be devastated. This isn't a threat, it's a request. Take care of them," David said.

"I promise no harm will come to your family. After all...we have a deal," Mr Gold said.

----------<3----------

Mr Gold drove down the road, headed out of town with the shawl around his neck as Elias sat in the passenger seat beside him, while Emma and Henry sat in the back.

"So...where are we going?" Henry asked.

"Logan International Airport," Mr Gold said.

"I think he meant after that," Elias said.

"Let's just take things one step at a time, shall we?" Mr Gold said.

"You really think that shawl's gonna work?" Emma asked.

"Well, if it doesn't, and I revert to my cursed self, we're all gonna have some problems. It'll work," Mr Gold said.

They drove past the 'Leaving Storybrooke' sign and a wave of magic pulsed through Mr Gold's body. The twins and Henry looked at him as he hadn't spoken when the magic stopped.

"So?" The twins said.

"My name is Rumplestiltskin, and we're gonna find my daughter," Rumplestiltskin said.

----------<3----------

Back inside the loft, Mary Margaret was behind the counter as Athena sat at the bar, when David entered the room, putting on a gun holster.

"You like the holster, huh?" Mary Margaret said.

"I miss carrying a sword," David said.

"Well, it looks good on you," Mary Margaret said.

David looked over at his sister, noticing her making a face, "What?" He asked.

"Can you two stop flirting? It's getting weird," Athena said.