First Time (Rusame Smut)

Here you are you heathens. I might be getting a laptop soon which means it'll be easier to type and thank god I've been itching to keep writing but I can't focuse on it with my phone.

Narrator's POV

Home alone and it was nothing like Kevin McCallister made it out to be.

Mainly because America wasn't fully alone and there wasn't two weird bandits trying to break in. Maybe he should set up those random traps though, it would be funny to see Zee or Australia stumble around covered in feathers and trip on marbles.

Maybe he'll leave the fire out of it. It might be too soon for Australia. New Zealand on the other hand. . .

America blinked and refocused himself on where he was. He wasn't in Home Alone, he was in his home. Alone. With Russia. His parents gone for the evening. His siblings gone for the night as well.

He couldn't help the dirty thoughts, especially when his head was resting on Russia's chest, the bigger country's arm around him with his hand on his hip. America was practically half laying on top of him, his arm outstretched to lay across Russia's stomach and one of his legs ontop of Russia's. America always felt rather small compared to him, so he always made up for it by having a bigger ego.

Bigger shadow trumps physical height right?

"Ruuuusssiaaaaa~" America purred, turning his head up.

Russia had been watching the TV, a spider man movie playing, so he debated for a second which one was more important to look at. He decided America, even if he did hesitate for a couple secounds.

"Hmm?" He hummed his questioning response.

"Kiss meeee," America pursed his lips and smacked them together to make little kissing noises.

Smiling at his little dumbass, Russia lifted America's chin with his free hand and leaned down to kiss him. He lightly pecked his partner's lips, thinking that was all he wanted. Instead he found America keeping their lips locked as he adjusted his position until he was cradling his lap. His arms wrapped around his neck and his fingers ran through his soft white hair.

Russia let out a sigh, dragging his own hands up America's sides. His fingers lifted his shirt and grazed America's bare sides. It wasn't on purpose, not at first but when Russia felt America smile and shiver lightly at his gentle touch, he repeated his motions. He moved slowly, testing how America reacted to his touch. If he dragged his fingers across his skin lightly, he would squirm a little.

Focusing on how America moved caused him to neglect the kissing aspect.

So, America grabbed Russia's hair close to the roots and he tugged his head back. Russia gasped, eyes widening with surprise and a deep blush spreading across his face. He blinked a few times, trying to calm his rising pulse.

"You look so cute from here, Ruski~"

Russia furrowed his brows in a pout and moved his head from America's hold. He was let go of without resistance, but only cause America saw his exposed neck to be a good way to start.

It was another startled noise that America recieved when he kissed the crook of Russia's neck. He left little small kisses, making Russia turn his head and expose more skin for him, just as he wanted. He wanted to tease Russia, drag it out maybe as a small form of revenge. It didn't matter why, America just knew he liked when Russia squirmed.

It was when a low groan laced with eagerness escaped Russia's lips did America start working on leaving a hickey.

Remember to keep them low, America reminded himself, resisting the urge to go higher and mark all of Russia's neck.