Bite Me (Smut)

Ya'll dirty hoes asked me to so I shall provide. Again, don't read unless you want to.

Narrator's POV

Poland was hungry.

And not in the horny way this time.

He and Germany where on a date to help keep Germany away from his troubling thoughts. He had been trying to remain happy, to stop worrying and trying to have fun with Poland. He thought a night out with some dinner would make him forget about his anxieties.

But alas, anxiety is a bitch. Excluding Virgil.

"Germany, what about here?"

The two stopped in front of a small café, run by Spain. There's was a few countries inside, just enough to keep the atmosphere calm.

"Look, Spain made some churros! I love those, let's get some!" Poland started pulling Germany towards the front door, Germany doing little to resist. Poland was thankful for that, since he decided he was going to pull Germany in whether he wanted to or not. He wanted food so he was going to get food.

Germany took a seat by the window while Poland went to go up and get them both their food. He chose the small table with the stool like chair to help Poland sit better with his wings. They bounced slightly when he walked, the feathers fluttering and sometimes dropping behind him. He never seemed to notice but was trying to be more self-aware of them again, accidentally hitting countries with them, sitting down and hurting himself, still a little unsteady with his flying. He was happy Poland had them back, it was an unexplainable miracle.

But that made him fearful.

He couldn't explain why.

Seeing Poland happy, giddy with his wings made him feel a bit better, but at the same time worried. Why had they grown back? Why now, of all times now? It had to have been something bad. It must've.

"Germany, you're doing it again."

Germany shook his head and looked across from him. Poland sat there with a look of concern, their churros in front of them.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." Germany sat up and reached out for one of the sugary treats. As soon as he extended his hand out, Poland set his hand on top of his.

"Don't apologize, it's okay," he rubbed his thumb on his hand trying to comfort him. "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

Poland watched as Germany shook his head no, brushing it off to normal worries and him being self-conscious about his teeth. He had no reason to think otherwise, but the underlying feeling that Germany wasn't telling him something was there. There was little he could do he knew that, he just had to wait until Germany was comfortable telling him. And whenever that was he would be there for him.

After they ate and talked about whatever came to mind, they decided to take a car home. While Poland was on the phone with Czech to ask for a ride, Germany was looking around. They waited outside the café, so the sounds of countries in there talking along with chairs moving mixed with the natural sounds outside. It was the town, marketplace, trading posts, whichever country wanted to call it. Some shops were closed, some open for only one more hour or a few. Street lamps buzzed, with moths circling around them, sometimes fluttering away to land on the store windows that had lights on inside. One moth flew towards Germany, landing on the glass behind him. He smiled at it, about to look closer at its dull colored patterns but noticed a few countries inside looking up at him.

He quickly covered his mouth and turned away.

"Okay, he said he'll be here in ten minutes." Poland put his phone away, looking towards Germany. He paused when he noticed his hand over his mouth, and reached out for his arm. "Germany, it's okay, you don't look scary."