Truth or Dare Part 2

Aaaand everyone's favourite cause of the one scene in, ironically enough, the closet.

Russia’s POV

South Korea’s music played as background noise as I took another drink of my Vodka to skip the truth. Mexico rolled his eyes at me, seeing how much I had taken advantage of the new rule to our game. If one of us wanted to skip a dare or truth, we’d have to take a shot or drink of some alcohol. Germany brought out his, Mexico got someone to drop off something for him, and I had mine. And since everyone had banned me from it for a while, I was taking advantage of my new escape.

“And Russia skips again.” America rolled out his vowels, giving me a raised eyebrow look.

“Vodka good.” Was my only argument.

“America!” Japan jumped onto her feet and pointed at America the best she could. She was dared to do shots with South Korea, and they both were slightly tipsy. Though she was pointing at China, she said, “America, I dare you to dress as a maid!”

“But I just got back into my actual clothes!” He complained.

“Too bad!” South Korea giggled like he has been for the past few minutes. Kid can't hold too much.

“Wait, that’s your only complaint?” North Korea crossed his arms, obviously talking about the cross-dressing part. Why was he surprised? Its America, he won't care. He’d probably try to be dramatic with the whole thing, or if anyone shows any sign of embarrassment he’d flirt with them the entire night.

He better not.

“Well, I’ll complain if it doesn’t look good on me, other than that no. I’d totally rock that look.”

Prove me right huh?

Japan pulled the costume out of her bag, handed it to America and he went to the bathroom to change. We didn’t ask where she got that from, or why she had it on her. Not like she would’ve made sense, that girl was out of it. Slipping in and out of Japanese when she talked, which is a language I don’t understand.

While America was busy, we moved on with the game. And I carried on with the small gulp of vodka I’d take with everyone’s turn. Germany has to sing a song, I drink vodka. Mexico has to reenact a scene from a movie, I drink vodka. Canada had to tell everyone a secret, I drink. Apparently, he’s afraid of the dark.

It was SK’s turn again—we stopped fallowing a certain pattern and whoever spoke first got to go— just as we heard America walking down the hall back to us. He certainly took his time with his outfit and entrance, I noted about to take another drink of my vodka.

“Russia, 나는 당신을 위해 감히있어. (I got a dare for you.)”

I didn’t pay attention to him any further, so I didn’t realize he slipped into Korean. I was busy looking at America.

“We don’t know that last bit.”

America stood in the hallway entrance, hand on his hip and his other one holding a black and white feather fan up to his face. It was a corset costume, white lace at the top, strings to pull it tight in the front, a white string bow at the top, too. The skirt was very frilly, white lace at the bottom of that as well. It was very short, a few inches above his knees. He had on white gloves, a black neck choker, black high heels, and some weird fabric thing on his head. Despite it clashing with his rather….extravagant look, he was still wearing his sunglasses.

What is under those?

“Ooh, look at you, Ame.” Canada laughed at his look, and he did a quick sharp pose that was him sticking out his hip, throwing his head back, and making the skirt fly up. I quickly looked down into my bottle of vodka. Ugh, my stomach feels weird. I think I drank too much of this too fast. But, no Russian backs down so easily so this is nothing.