Time To Be Gay

((Okay, this is a collab I did with my girlfriend MysterySaviour, and if you haven't heard me say it, I'll say it again. I love this woman, she is the light of my life and the best person I could ever ask for to be my girlfriend. Why she likes me will remind a mystery to me, but she does and I don't wanna let her go. But we had the idea of doing a collab and it's was awesome and so fun to do! You all should totally go read her book Black Coffee, I love it, its really good and it's concept is unique, the characters are amazing and so well written and it's just so flipping extraordinary I can't describe it!))

Okay a little key to help ya all out.

Ella- MysterySaviour
Morning- me
Her America- Meri
Her Russia- Ruski
My America- Ame
My Russia- Russia (cause we are creative xD)
Okay, enjoy

~~~~~~~~~

Ella smiled to herself as she dialled her girlfriend's number in her phone, chewing on her nails in unneeded anxiety. They had been planning to hang out together for a while and had finally figured out how, so she was calling to let her know she was heading over.

As the phone rung, Morning quickly ran over her features to make sure she looked presentable and as if she wasn't having a small panic attack the moment the phone started to ring. Normally she wouldn't care, but with the chance of seeing her girlfriend, she wanted to make sure nothing was out of place to ensure that she didn't make a fool of herself. More than she usually did that is.

Before the phone could stop ringing, she answered it and tried to calm down the excitement that had been buzzing in her stomach. "Yellow?"

"Heeeeyyyyyy," Ella answered, jumping slightly from the sound. "I'm just around the corner from the fourth wall, are you close or should I be worried?"

"This is me, you should always be worried, " Morning chuckled lightly. "Nah, I'll be good. I'm almost there."

"Oki doki! Can't wait!" Ella giggled, skipping slightly as she walked. "See you theeeeeereee~ I love you!"

She hung up (because she has a bad habit of hanging up prematureely) and went on her merry way, unaware of the two following her.

"She's up to something," Meri observed, narrowing his eyes as he poked his head out from around the side of a random building.

Ruski snickered behind him and pat his back, "When isn't she? I'm sure it's nothing."

Meri frowned and stared at her for a little longer before walking after her. Ruski's eyes widened as he straightened, chasing after him.

"Damnit America!"

"Love you too!" Morning got in before she heard her hang up. She wasn't sure if she got it through or not, but just to make sure she'll tell her in person.

At the thought of seeing Ella in person, Morning smiled to herself, a wide goofy smile that she couldn't shake. Her only concern then was to make sure this whole fourth wall breaking didn't do anything she didn't want it to. It was bad enough she had Japan. Japan could already could break the fourth wall, and Ame himself started to think about small moments that seemed way to orchestrated, she didn't want to risk anything else. But this was for Ella. The risk would be worth it.

Ella approached the wall with a wide grin, every never in her body fizzing with excitement. They'd finally be able to cuddle and hug and hold hands and cuddle!!

She tapped two bricks parallel from each other, then two on the sides, and finally the centre one. Suddenly the portion of the wall in front of her shattered as if it were glass and the dust of the former bricks carried on the wind like a fine powder.