chapter 6

" you see" I say while getting on the bed to straddle him , while I gently guide my gun up his leg . " a lil while back, I was at this beautiful beach, waves crashing , sunny day, blue skies " my gun reaches his crotch. " the person who i loved just promised me a lifetime of happiness " my gun was lifted just a tad to start aiming it at his head.

I was staring daggers into his eyes. I was angry having to remember what he did.  " but that day was ruined ,  by you , and your group. " I cock the gun,  he swallow hard " listen I don't know what you think i did but I didn't do anything " he says trying to reassure me . " your tattoo. Was the last thing I saw befor you walked away , after you murdered my boyfriend,  right infront of me " my gun is aimed to his head now. " you took him away from me , now. Your done "

I let a tear fall from my face , but also smirk because of how I felt.  Justice will be served. " any last words" all i saw was red.  I put my finger on the trigger. " listen I'm..." befor he could finish his sentence , crimson red filled the bed. Pop, pop , pop . 3 more times . Why? I don't know.  Your not sorry . So why would that be your last word.

I get off of him and made My way towards the window . I climbed out the window and made my way down the drain pipes safely. I felt better knowing that stiles was avenged. " I'll always love you, I'm glad justice was served stiles" I say holding my necklace and staring at the stars. I let a few tears fall and I smile. Just reminiscing about that day , well the good parts.

I walk over to this black van that is waiting for me outside. He's leaned on the car puffing on his cigarette. He throws it to the ground once he sees me and stomps on it. I reached in my pocket and pull put 4 gold coins. I drop it in his hand with the room key marked 169. The government needed to hire a clean up crew , some jobs just get too messy. 

I got in my car and left in My red Toyota corolla. I went back to my hotel and washed up. Got dressed in my pj's and went to bed .

I woke up the next morning at 5am . Had an early flight back to LA . I walked in the house like nothing happened . Like my body count wasn't a 1 now. Are we gonna keep track ? Probly not. This is my life now

" hey roooowxy welcome back ." Wyl said while he came up and grasped me in a hug " wyl your ... squishing... me.." I said out of breathe . " oh I'm sorry I'm just glad your ok . " He said as he pulled away and put his hand in his hair.

I put my arm on his shoulder" wyl , when I make a promise..." I started waiting for him to finish it. " you never break it ." He said with a smile . " ROXYS BACK GUYS HEY LOOOOVE " Dev shouts from the stairs. " HEY DEVONTEEEE " I scream back laughing afterwards. Everyone came downstairs and we chatted for a while , ordered pizza and made popcorn so we could watch a movie " MOVIE NIGHT" I scream as all the boys came running to the living room. pillows set all over the floor. We put on a funny movie,  "grown ups" but befor it was finished we were all passed out .

- ( few days)

I hear my phone go off. I answer in aggression " what the fuck do you want I'm exhausted " I mumble. After a long day , had a job earlier and my body count is now... 5.   " we have a major problem, roxy" Peyton explains . " What do you mean ? Did the clean up crew not clean up properly? Do I have to take them out too.." I say pissed .  " no roxy this " I heard a ding on my laptop as she finished her sentence.  I went over and opened it up.  A video link , i opened it. 5 people with ski masks over there faces , coloured . Blue,  pink,  green,  orange and yellow. Odd . only showing there eyes.

" hello , hello , hello , hello , hello "  they all spoke at one , there voices covered by a fucking filter . " we are the fire 5 " they all started speaking one after the other . " you  may have gotten one of us , but we will get you no matter how long it takes " the shorter one said. " why do they like you and not us , what makes you so perfect and us not" the one to her left said . " wyl " "dyl" " danny" " sam " " colby " my eyes watching each one of them talk , but once they said colbys name,  my heart dropped. My one true love , the one I wanted to marry and spend the rest of my life with. All my past flashbacks came all once and instantly started tearing up .

*flashback*
2 weeks after our breakup he called me . I was hesitant to answer but I did anyways. "Darling please come back to me , I need you " colby says bawling his eyes out. Fuck I miss you too colby but it's just not safe " colby ..." I say In a whimper. " baby please I dont care what they say , and the amount of threats thrown our way , i want you, and only you,  without you I'm an absolute wreck. " hearing him say All ofthis broke me,  I was now huddled on the floor . Bawling.  I feel the same way colby . I do too ." They will find us always though , the internet is a powerful thing." I can barely get my words out " colby I love you" isay then hang up. 
*flashback over *

I focus back on the video . " if we can't have you " there was a creepy pause " Noone can " and with that the video shut off. I didn't know what to do . My friends , and colby.... where all in danger fuck. Not on my watch. I'll save you all.

" no I won't let that happen,  over my dead body " I say In a mumble. I try to remain calm and not panic , with panic things become messy. I go to my closet and grab 2 of my guns and this beautiful red dress , down to my ankles with 2 big suits on both  sides of my dress that go to my thigh. Easy to move , easy access for my guns. I slip it on.

I put both guns in my Hollister, on each leg. .  I start checking there rooms to look for the boys , streaming ? No luck fuck . I run downstairs,  maybe there watching a  movie in the living room  . No , not a peep . " GUYS " I scream . Nothing back.  I check the kitchen table to see a note this can't be good.......

A/n I'm loving this book so far are you 😍