chapter 19

I sat there getting ready in silence. I did my hair and make up and it was just about time for me and Jake to head out. I grabbed my gun and put them in my Hollisters as I look at colby . I remembered when there was a time where we where so peaceful. No violence .

Me and colby had normalcy. I don't think we could ever get that back . I wiped the tear that had escaped my eye befor he noticed . I cleared my throat to get his attention. " colby I need you too hold down the fort. " he looked at me .

He had that look on his face like he wants to tell me something but he doesn't want to piss me off. Oh no colby what . It took me a minute but slowly peicing it together.

Colby has been training alot . It dawned on me. I started to get a look of worry on my face. Oh no colby please don't ask me... " I wanna come with you " he said with a smirk . fuck I can read him to well.

I left out a sigh . It's not that I don't trust him . I was gonna ask all the boys if they wanted a chance to work with me but colbys different. " colby.... if anything... I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to you , you know this. "

" darling... " he said walking over to me and grab my hands . " you say that yes and I understand , but also I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened to you either . I've been training everyday for this . I wanna be by your side. Always and forever baby girl . " he said as he put his hand on my face caressing my cheek .

He has a point . I groan and kiss him . " get ready . Wear black to match me and Jake " I wink . Colby looks really good in black. He grabs some black jeans and a muscle T. I couldn't help but stare at him . The way his muscles move as he's sliding his top on . " take a picture it will last longer " he smirks .

I walk up to him seductively. Oops sorry not sorry . He licks his lips and bites down. Fuck . I wrap my Arms around his neck and kiss him forcefully . He deepens the kiss as I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He catches me and immediately backs me into the wall. He's pressing his now buldge against me . I let out a soft moan . But then my door flew open .

" ROXY HELP MY FORTNITE IS DOWN " Danny and will said barging into my room . They turn to eachother " yours is down too!? " They said at the same time . Fucking asses. They look at me with my skirt risen , underwear showing slightly and colby face wedged in my neck . I am panting , my lips are swollen and lipstick is smudged .

They both slapped there hands over there eyes so fast i swear there face is gonna be red . " omg I'm so sorry " " sorry roxy " they both said while stumbling out of my room . Leaving my door open . Just to be greated by Jake seconds later . " roxy we gotta go , let's get our kill on . " jake says clapping his hands together .

I hop down while colby adjusts his pants. " colby is coming too jake . No buts " I say blandly . It's work time . No play. He just nods. Show time . I hand colby the last gun that was in my drawer. He grabs it , he pulls out the magazine to see how much bullets are in . Puts it back in , cocks the gun back , put the safety on and puts it in the pack of his pants and pulled his shirt over it . Watching him do that was HOT . am I drooling ?

We start to make our way to the van . And honestly it was a quite ride . We need to have a clear mind befor well , you know .

-

" wow this place is huge.. " I whisper . It's like a mansion . There's people everywhere . Champaign being served .I slowly make my way through the crowd holding colbys arms. " stay close and blend in please. Be aware of your surroundings. " I say to colby and Jake. They nod.

We are blending for about 10 minutes, not talking much . Then I look over and see a group of girls lined up. Chained .what the actual fuck is this . " hello welcome! Tonight is auction night ! We have these beautiful women " he turns and licks his lips . Fucking pig " ow darling your grip. " colby says. Oh I guess I was getting too mad. I loosen up my hand on his . " sorry " I whisper. " up for sale. if everyone can please take a seat we can get the bidding going" he says .

Everyone starts to take there seat except me . " excuse me miss . Can you sit down we wanna get started. " . Rage engulfed my body . how can people be so fucked up and cruel. " actually I'm good thanks . " I say walking up . I get on the stage and take the mic from him . " wow these girls, are very pretty " I say . " young women who .. have so much more to live for " I wink at them . " are you the one who runs this ?" I say turning over to the male . " yes " he smirks . " OK thank you " I say whipping out my gun and popping him right in the head . His body drops to the floor as Crimson red starts to surround his body .

" anyone else " i say into the mic as people start to run out screaming except for a group of guys running towards me . " thought so , " I smirk . there's 4 . I quickly slide off the stage kicking one in the face as the other one tries to grab me . I quickly swing and hook him in the face . " you bitch . "

he says as he grabs me faster then I thought he would he kisses my neck " ew your sick " I head butt him so hard I thought I was gonna knock myself out. he falls to the ground . I straddle him and punch him repeatedly. He's gushing blood out of his mouth . " YOUR" *punch * " FUCKING " *punch * " SICK " I pull out my gun and shoot him till I'm out of bullets . There is blood splattered all over my face .

I look over and dude I knocked out is starting to wake up i look to find jake and colby . They are walking towards me with blood splattered all over them and 2 dead bodies behind them . I got up to make my way over the buddy who was knocked out. Pulling out my gun. " wait please d.." I popped him 1..2..3..4..5..6 times * click click click * realizing i was out of bullets . I walked over to the girls . They were cheering and smiling . " omg thank you " one said crying . " I can't wait to get out of here . " " I wanna go Home " . Jake and colby where helping . One of the girls had her hand on colbys arm after he untied her. " thank you , your my hero . " she was flirting . I walked over and kissed him . " WE did good " I say with a smirk. she just rolled her eyes .

" I mean I can find you more sex traffickers if you wanna roll your eyes at me for saving your life . " I say blandly. " no no no I'm sorry I didn't know he was yours. " I called ubers for each of them and it took about 30 minutes . Clean up crew was already done with there job.

We watched as the last girl left . " thank you so much for saving us . God bless . Your a real hero" as she got in the car I smiled . I looked around at the good we've done . Colbys alive and honestly didn't go as bad as I thought it would . Or was this just too easy and there's something bigger going on.

" let's go home boys . " we walked out and drove home . Tonight has been rough so me and colby just showered and went to bed holding eachother .

A/n am i doing good ? Raise your hand is you like it so far. Like , comment share. I WANNA BE A KILLIONARE TAKE OUT ALL THE BILLIONAIRES.