chapter 15

" roxy are you.... " colby said with a pause. " gonna be alright .." he asked not sure if he should ask or not. I turned to him and smiled " colby I'll be fine I promise "  I was actually happy . I found colby , he's back in my life , what more could I ask for.

We got to my room and just stood there for a few moments.  Looking at eachother . " I'm gonna take a shower " I said looking at my hands and rubbing them together . " OK sounds good I'll uh......I'll Come back after your done your shower so we can maybe hangout ?" colby asked " ofcourse colby I'd love that " I smiled fuck I was hoping he'd ask to join me . Oh well  .

I opened the door and closed it behind me.  I proceeded to take my clothes off, and went in the shower. Regretting my decisions . I hopped in the shower,  washed all the blood off my body.

I was looking up letting the hot water hit my body .when all of a sudden I was yanked from my thoughts. I heard the shower door open and shut fast . I turned and was met with a pair of soft lips and hands grabbing my waist. 

I pulled away slightly . Colby standing infront of me . His eyes looking hungry. " no more games darling " he smirked and lifted me up pinning my on the wall. I smiled and pushed my lips back onto his   pulling his hair slightly.  Our hot wet bodies rubbing Against eachother. 

I hopped down , pulled away from his grasp and grabbed some Shampoo and quickly put it in his hair . " need to wash you up first colby " i winked . I started to wash his hair and body . Gently rubbing his toned body. Soaking up every moment .

He leaned in and kissed my neck and I hugged around him to wash his back. I let out soft moans as he sucked on my sweet spots .  Colby was stroking himself with shampoo, we Are trying to get this done as fast As possible, its hard. He pushed me back so I was on the wall . he traced my body slowly sending tingles all over my body .

I giggle and pull the shower head down so he can rinse off faster. Colby kissed me again as I had the shower on his head and he slid his hand around and grabbed my ass.

I moaned and he sqeezed harder groaning against my lips . As soon as he was all rinsed ,he picked me up and brought me over to the bed. He kept me sat up . " you won't come till I tell you to ok darling " he smirked. " yes"  I said softly staring into his eyes . " yes what ?" He asked. " yes daddy " I smiled.  he grinned .

He pushed me back so I was laying down on the bed.  He started at my lips,  kissing all the way down my body,  every kiss he planted I let out a soft moan . I don't want anyone to hear but this might fail soon, very soon I can't contain myself. " I wanna hear you baby girl " he said. " OK daddy " I moan decently loud . " good girl " he said with a grin.

He made his way down to my sweet juice filled folds. He gently slid his tongue sucking every drop. I moaned and he started to work me with his tongue.  It's been a while so I did unfortunately feel close already . " COLBY IM GONNA " I screamed .

He pulled away . " nope not yet. " he grabbed me and sat me up . " get on your knees " I did as I Was told . I got on my knees looking up at him . I looked down and grabbed his length. I started to palm him gently.  Hearing his soft grunts put a smirk on my face .

I tease him a little and just use my tongue.  Licking up and down his shaft . Licking and sucking just on the tip . Only until he let out a loud moan I shoved him in my mouth and started to bop my head back and forth. Taking his full length.

He grabbed my head and started to gag me and pump himself in my mouth . " fuck you feel so fucking good . " he said between grunts .  " I'm gonna cum and you swallow understood " I nodded I couldn't speak.  He released in my mouth . " oh fuck " he pulled out . I stuck my tounge out to show him his work then  I swallowed .

" get up here " he said picking me up and throwing me back onto the bed . He crouched and starting to suck on my folds again . He stuck 3 fingers in and started to pump me fast .  "OMG COLBY FUCK" I was screaming at this point . I wanted all of him NOW . he pumped a few more times till .. .  " do it baby girl release all over me.  " he grinned.

I ended up squirting all over his fingers As I screamed his name . He put his finger to his mouth to suck all the juices off his fingers . " you taste good. " he said grabbing me and Flipping so I was on my stomach . With no time wasted he slid himself inbetween my folds and slid inside. I let out a huge moan .

" fuck your so tight " he said grabbing my cheeks as he slammed himself into me over and over again. Im screaming into the bed at this point.  After about a minute he flipped me so I was on my back . He slipped himself back in but he was starting to get sloppy with his thrusts.  " I love you" he let out as he pumped faster . " I LOVE YOU" Those where the few words he needed to hear befor he released.

He pulled out and flopped next to me , holding me in his arms . " wow that was.." he couldnt finish he was panting to much . I snuggled up closer to him . " amazing " I smiled then kissed him . We stayed cuddled for a couple minutes befor I went to go pee.

I walked out of the bathroom.  " we are both super sweaty do you wanna take another fast shower " I laughed  he smiled,  got up and and came over to me and kissed me . " ofcourse darling " we went in and brushed our teeth first, got in  the shower for like 5 minutes, then got in our pj's. We  got into bed and fell asleep instantly. 

Today was a long day . Filled with tiring events . But this event was obviously worth getting tired over .

A/n OMG 😲