chapter 18

I wake up snuggled up to colby . My face in his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist . " colbyyyyyyyy " I say trying to get him up. He just groans and  holds me tighter. I sit there trying to figure out how to wake him up. I roll him over so I'm on top of him and start attacking his face with kisses . " mmm morning darling " he says as his eyes start to flutter open . " mm goodmorning colby " I say with a big smile . " we gotta get up so we  can get on the road. Next stop home "

He pulls me up slightly so I'm straddling him and he grabs my ass. I giggle slightly . "Colby no not right now " he gives me a  sqeeze. " oh come on baby girl ,I had a dream about you.  I need you " he says lifting up slightly to kiss me . I Block him . " colby no time to go at it . When we get to the house maybe " I wink and jump off of him . " dangit worth a shot . " he mumbled .

I left the room to go wake up the boys first starting with will. I knock on the door. Nothing . No movement.  I creaked open the door slightly and he was passed out . I quickly pulled out my phone and propped it up facing his bed. I quietly walked towards the bed . I lifted my fingers towards the camera counting down . 3.... 2.... 1... I jumped on him and screamed shaking him awake " WAKE UPPPPP " he jump up . " AH ROXY WHAT THE FUCK " he fell on the ground . I sat there laughing my ass off .

" I'm... so..rry..  I h..ad too..." I said between laughs . " roxyy you know what this means right , prank wars are so on when we get back home . " he said with a smirk. " oh fuck " I whispered.

I left so he could get ready and went to wake up the other boys . They where all up except danny so I pulled the same prank on Danny and he screamed and fell off his bed . Oh that was a sight .

After heading back to my room and grabbing the rest of my things , I texted the boys to meet at the front . I held colbys hand as we both walked down the hallway. 

I stared at a group of men with smiles on there faces , sam was getting kats number ? Huh good on you buddy. " we ready to go boys " I said with a smirk . They all shouted yes . " everyone let's go except Danny.  He gets to live without fortnite for a little longer . " I said with a straight face. " ROXY PLEASE NO I NEED FORTNITE IM BEGGING " He pleaded to me . Me and the group just started laughing .

" Danny your face that was fucking hilarious,  pranked you 2 times in 1 day haha let's go buddy . " I said hugging him . " roxy fuck you " he said laughing.

It was about a hour drive but with Jake driving we would be there in half the time.

-

" oh my is it ever good to be home " I said plopping on the couch . Colby came over to me while the boys ran to there rooms . Oh my there addicted to there games . Colby plopped down on top of me . " CO..LBY...I.CA..NTBReathe" I said trying to push him off . He leaned down and kissed me suffocating me more before he pulled away and got off.

I grabbed his hand so we could run upstairs . When we hit the top of the stares he pulled me in and started kissing me . We made our way to my room without breaking the kiss. When we got on the room he used his foot to shut the door. He pushed me against the wall . " fuck I need you now baby girl " he groaned agaimst my lips . I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair tugging slightly.  " jump " he demanded and I did as I was told .

He pushed himself into me so I wouldn't fall . He pulled away from the kiss and slid off my shirt . I sat there looking at his swollen juicy lips . How could I ever leave him . That was the biggest mistake of my life . He reached behind me and unclasped my bra.

He just stared at my body , admiring it. Hungry for more but also taking his time . He took his fingers and gently traced over my body , across my chest and under my bra strap gently pulling it down so it hung around my shoulder. He kissed my chest and shoulder gently making my body tingle. 

I moaned softly . He stopped and looked at me with so much lust in his eyes . " never leave me again darling, I love you " I stared at him . " never again colby , I love you " he went back and kissed me and held me so he could walk me over to the bed . He gently placed me on the bed and pulled away so he could start kissing down my torso .

As soon as he made his way to the hem of my shorts my fucking work phone went off . " YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME " I shout . I'm so mad. I answer the phone . " WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW IM BUSY " I shouted . " oh uh. Ruby... I'm so sorry , there's a job that needs to be done tonight and everyone else is booked . We have everything sorted out so all you have to do is attend this party and take out a billionaire.  He kidnaps girls and sells them . Worst of the worst . He lives on 666 killionaire street how ironic " she said to me . " cockblocking fucking asshole .. piece of ... "

I start to mumble every profanity I can think of . " what was that is everything alright ?" She says . " just fucking peachy . Fuck you and fuck you " I said hanging up the phone . I'm not one to mess with when I'm HORNY and frustrated. 

I turn to colby . " colby I'm so sorry , everyone's booked and they need someone to take out this piece of shit . Sex trafficker tonight. I won't be long . " I slightly frown . " buuuut we can finish this when I get back " I say walking over to him and giving him a slight peck . " that's fine baby girl it's just . This is painful " he laughed as I could see the buldge in his jeans . I walk over to my dresser and throw him some xplr pants . " here you dork " I smile .

I pull out my phone to call Jake while colby changes . " jake we have a job tonight be ready . " I say . He laughs . " roxy I'm always ready " . I chuckle . " see you then "

I pull out my outfit , black halter top and a short leather skirt . I texted Jake and told him to wear a black tank and some black jeans . This is gonna be a blood bath.

A/n omg if ykyk . "I WANNA BE A ....."