chapter 13

*Colbys pov*

I was resting after our long day of training . Things with me and roxy where getting hot . She drives me crazy . Her eyes, her smile , her lips, her body. I wanted to take her right then and there in the training room.

I have been trying to be patient with her since all her friends turned on her but it really is hard because the sexual tension is very visible. Just thinking about her I was still hard as a rock. " fuck " I mumble to myself .

I close and lock my door. I head to my bed and pull my pants down . I grab hold of my junk and start pumping myself. I started to imagine the things I wanted to do to her. The way I wanted to rip her clothes off

The way I wanted to kiss every inch of her body . Mark what's mine . Lick her sweet folds, have her screaming my name and begging me to let her cum. " oh fuck roxy " I start grunting with very stroke .

I imagine aligning myself with her heat and slowly sliding into her juicy wet folds, ramming into her. Grunts and moans filling the air. Me Flipping her over so I can fuck her doggy.

I give her smacks on the ass while I'm pumping her faster and faster. " oh fuck " with a couple more strokes I bust my load all over my hand . " fuck I needed that. " I pull my pants up and go wash up .

I heard a knock at my door. Fuck I really hope it's roxy . She been so stressed I just wanna comfort her . I think some cuddles will do her good , I know she loves cuddling.

I dry my hands and go to answer the door . I open it and it's sam. " hey brother " sam said with a smile . " hey sam just figured I'd get some rest befor dinner. " I said sitting down on my bed . " so you and roxy again huh " sam said wiggling his eyebrows up and down and nudging my arm . I chuckled.

" yea brother. They really do mean it when they say if you love something set it free. And if it's meant to be it will come back. " colby said with a smile. " don't let her go this time colby , no matter what . You guys are soulmates . I'm really happy for you " sam said with a smile.

Sam left the room and I was sitting there in my thoughts. I am never letting her go again . I will fight for her. If my fans don't like seeing me happy with the person I love I'll quite youtube .

- (like 3 minutes)

I turned to my drawers to grab a pair of shorts and I was met with a hand over my mouth. The cloth filled with chloroform. I was out within seconds .

I woke up tied to a chair and tape was over my mouth . Mimutes later someone came out of the dark and ripped the tape out off my mouth . " what the fuck is happening " I was met with a punch to the jaw , and another, and another . " SAVAGE ENOUGH " a woman's voice came from the other side of the room . Oh no they got out but how ?

The woman came out from the dark and it was..

" sese , i thought you where... you died ... how .." I say at a loss for words . " well I'm alive . And right pissed . She shot me in the shoulder . She . Missed . Because she's soft . She's going soft because of you . " sese said with a grin .

" that's why its gonna be so easy to kill her ." She said rubbing my shoulders. " over my dead body , you won't TOUCH HER " I shout. " thanks to savages small ear piece that is surgically placed in his skin , it was really easy to ping where you where . Mapped out all the doors , exits . Easy in and out " she said and chuckled .

" oh he's up " laylee said coming in through the doors. " finally , been waiting forever to make this stupid video. " ice said and smirked . I'll kill all of them if they touch my darling. Matter fact, I'll escape and kill all of them befor they can even get to here. I'd do anything for roxy if it kept her safe.

" huh I already got my sweet hits in ,you guys can do the rest . " sav said leaving the room . " just not too much damage , he's mine " sese said as she pulled out a camera.

Laylee pulled out a knife , and a taser . Ice.. she had knuckle dusters and a knife. Fuck this is gonna hurt . Sese put the camera on and started filming me . " roxy , you never understood . Befor dyl , I was inlove with colby , ever since high school. You where to blinded to see that because you liked him to, ofcouree he liked you. They always do. Eventually I was FORCED to put on a act and pretend to like someone else , but when I told you I liked him , you helped him find someone else. I was fed up . So I vented to the girls and they felt the same . That's how all this started. It's all your fault . Enjoy them hurting colby . " sese said .

Laylee took the knife and stabbed me in the arm . Then she took the taser and tased me . Ice proceeded to feed me shots to the face , I was very bloody. She took her knife and stabbed me in the stomach. They knew where to hurt me and not kill me .

Laylee tased me one more time befor they both stopped. Sese turned of the camera. " mmm good boy taking the hits," she took her finger , swiped my bloody face then locked her finger " your fucking sick " I said spitting at her.

" love you too sweet heart " I am actually disgusted . I wanted to puke hearing her say that. They left the room and shut the door . " fuck I need to get out of hear but how. " I whispered to myself.

I searched the room like roxy taught me. Windows none . Doors 2. Front door and a door that leads to some kind of attic . 1 single dest with .. " scissors " I whisper . I moved my chair . Yes it moved with ease . If I could get free I could possibly escape . They are gonna kill roxy if I don't.

A/n omg will colby escape and be a badass?! Stay tuned. How are we liking it "? Leave your feedback ❤❤❤