chapter 26

I woke up with his arms wrapped around me. His neck nuzzled in my neck and i was more happier then ever, to be able to wake up for the most part. I tried to sneak out of bed to let him sleep . I had to go into work and deal with some things , make sure the right jobs where done and what not. I was very unsuccessful as he grabbed my waist pulling my back against his bare skin. 

"where do you think your going without morning cuddles. " he said in his deep raspy voice.  I giggled as i turned to him and kissed him on the cheek. " baby i got to go in early today, got to deal with work"  i said trying to leave again but he pinned me down on the bed. looked at my with puppy dog eyes. " please cuddle me for 5 minutes" he begged, which he normally never does. what's going on with him? " ok Colby anything  for you" i would remember to ask him later what was bothering him. we has just layed there and cuddled for about 30 minutes , i didn't care about doing my makeup if it meant comforting Colby . plus it usually only takes me 5 minutes if i change my mind i could do it in the office.

" ok i should really get dressed and head out ." i said calmly. He mumbled profanity under his breath and gave me a kiss. he rolled over so he could go back to sleep. to be honest i wanted him to come with me but i knew he was tired and Colby needs about an hour and a half to get ready . i have 15 minutes to get to work. he was so cute when it was time for me to leave. " and if you stop by later we can  order our favorite food." he lifted his head up. " Chinese?" he said with a smile . I nodded and was seconds later tackled with a hug. " thank you" he said in a low voice. " your welcome my sweet man" i kissed his forehead and got to get dressed. I took a shower at night which saves alot of time in the morning . unless we get down and dirty in the middle of the night. 

I put on my favorite songs atm. skin by my amazing boyfriend Colby, taste by my idiot sidekick Jake Webber and king for a day by pierce the veil. am i bias? maybe. but are the songs good? no they are fucking AMAZING. " I CANT FORGIVE MYSELF IF IM JUST A SERVANT TO MY PAIN FAKE FACE IM NOT WELL" i start screaming at the top of my lungs. 

" WITH MY DICK OUT DO I GOT SOMETHING ON MY FAAAACE" i start singing as i heard jakes song place next , i turned to look at the car beside me and they where staring at me like I'm crazy. that's ok because i kinda am. I giggled slightly and waved as they sped of knowing they just got caught staring at me. 

Jake has no damn filter with his songs if I'm being completely honest, its what i love most about him , he doesn't give a fuck what anyone has to say to him. as long as hes happy that's all that matters. thats like my main life quote , " who fucking cares" i say this on a daily. I'm not on this earth to please everyone else, i can only please me myself and i.

I pulled into the parking lot and saw jakes car. sweet hes getting called into my office right away. I start to walk to the building as i am met with my regular team. Abbie , Aaryn ,keys and loyal. they are in my chat which i was super hesitant about because of what happened with my other team but, this time, i think and hope to god things will be different. they aren't obsessed with my man. "morning miss ruby." Abbie said as i nodded in her direction. Abbie works the front desk . she checks ID for obvious reasons. 

I start walking down the hallway being greeted by everyone . its just a respect that everyone calls me by my assassin name. no more being on a personal note with everyone.

" morning miss ruby" Aaryn said looked at me, smiled then went back to work, sorting through papers to hand out for certain jobs and who works on what job. " morning Roxy." loyal and keys said at the same time. I turn to them and shoot them daggers. " morning miss.. " i say whipping my gun out. " MORNING MISS RUBY SIR , I MEAN MA'AM " loyal said shaking in his boots. " morning miss ruby ma'am" keys said as he lifted his hand up to his head. they know not to fuck with me. " carry on " i said putting my gun away.

they work on the guns , loyal makes sure they're full ammo in every one, and the guns are not a dud. keys cleans them. I put the pin to my office that literally only Colby knows. I walk over to my desk , put my purse down and proceed to call Jake into my office. 

" you called?" he said walking into my office with sweat pouring from his forehead. " oh my , Jake please tell me" i said with a sigh. " no not at work i know better Roxy, i was training." yup only Jake and Colby are aloud to call me Roxy since I've known them forever. picking favorite's ? fuck yeah. 

" Jake i called you in so i can go over what jobs happened while i was in a coma and to see if everything went as planned." i said typing away at my computer. " ok so , big john , wanted 100 pills and ... oh a kilo of cocaine " i read in shock . " tell me how that went.?" i look up at him. he ran out of the room but i didn't chase him , he better be grabbing me ...  2 minutes later Jake came in with keys and loyal , with duffle bags of money, about 7. each bag labeled. 

" and you counted everything correctly? checked the stacks to see if there were any blanks? " they froze . nope they forgot to do that . of fucking course they did. " leave NOW" i shout as they all scurry out of the room. 

" UGH FUCKING INCOMPATANT FUCKS" I shout pulling each bag to my money machine starting with big johns bag. everything there no blanks, every cent there . Seth , everything there. the next couple bags where at there right amount of money owed.

i got down to the last 2 bags both by the same person . mary jane.  

" Mary jane? From Spiderman? how fucking original." i say pulling out all the money and splitting the stack right in the middle. all of them , 2 $20 bills on each side and the rest , blanks. she had ordered a lot considering hers was 2 bags.

300 pills, 2 kilos of cocaine, acid, weed , cartons of cigarettes' you name it. and she ripped me off. there was a total of $500 in the bags but all this was supposed to come up to $70k . I was fuming. I grabbed the cash that was equaled up, put it in a stack , tied it with a rubber band and went on my search for Jake. 

I found him in the training area. oh good, considering what I'm about to do to him. I went over to him i swear if this were an animation i would have smoke coming out of my ears. I threw the money at him, he looked at it. " MARY JANE " he looked at me confused and then froze, he looked like fucking Casper. 

" BLANKS" I say punching Jake in the gut. " JAKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME " i say leg swiping him and throwing him to the ground . I dropped and immediately put him in a headlock . " IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY" He said shouting . " roxy what the hell is going on?" i heard a shout from the door and footsteps coming fast. I got up and showed Colby the money.  

he looked at me confused. " FROM A $70k ORDER COLBY IM FUCKING PISSED " i said kicking Jake and making him fall to the floor again. I grab him my the collar lifting him up a push him. I start swinging at him but he is trying to dodge my hits, that was until one was met with his face.  " Jake your gonna fucking fix this understood. GO FIND HER , AND GIVE ME DETAILS ABOUT HER HOUSE SO WE CAN DO THIS PROPERLY. UNDERSTOOD? " Jake looked defeated , he knew he fucked up that's why he let me take it out on him , or else i might have just... 

" yes ill do that right now." he went to go find the guy that can help locate the house. " baby everything will be ok" he said rubbing my back bringing me instant relief. " oh Colby it better" me and colby walked back to my office in silence.

A/N NEW CHARACTERS YAY <3