chapter 40

We sat there enjoying our food. i had ordered a steak and mashed potatoes. colby ordered some ribs and french fries, and sam had ordered some sushi . my food was actually delicious , the steak was done to perfection , my mashed , or should i say whipped potatoes where phenominal. we sat there just really enjoying this moment. " hey you know they have a little club next door , maybe the night doesnt stop here and we go and have some fun " sam says with a smirk. 

" I'm so down , ive been really just wanting to dance, i miss it so much since life has been so hectic. " i give a heart warming smile to Sam . " yea I'm so down , i like watching " Colby said smirking at me. Colby's not really a dancer per say. but he likes when I dance on him . I'm ok with that. 

" ok so its settled lets go have some fun after we are done eating. " they both cheered as I giggled at there reaction. we where all done but needed to sit there to let our food digest. " so Roxy how are you feeling ? you know since you've been pregnant?" Sam asked. 

" well I've had a lot of hidden morning sickness, i make sure no-one is around well , because I'm like a baby when it comes to puking. I literally still cry for help because I just cant handle it. but other then that , like I'm ok." I answered honestly. I was ok beside the puke. " darling you know id help you right" he turned to me and looked saddened that i hid myself so no-one can know how big of a baby i am. " Colby its actually embarrassing as fuck. " I said putting my head down a little bit. " i don't care if its embarrassing, through sickness and in health darling." he said lifting my head up by my chin and kissing my forehead. 

" ok ok your not wrong , ill tell you next time" i said caving in. we sat there for about 10 minutes before asking for the bill. we were met by that snooty bitch from earlier . Sam had offered to pay which was really sweet of him. ill have to make sure to put all the drinks on my tab . I saw her glancing at Colby again so,  I got on top of Colby's lap and pulled him for another kiss.

 i want her to know that he is mine. " have a goodnight." she said with all the attitude she could. " oh i definitely will. " I smirked , grabbing Colby's crotch. he sucked in a breathe. uh oh. she stomped away like a fucking child and i didn't see her again. hope that taught her a lesson. 

" you'll pay for that later" Colby said growling in my ear , felling what he meant now. I loved how fast i could get him going. it gave me so much confidence. 

we got up and left to the little club built into the restaurant. there was a dance floor, a dj in the corner and a bar. it wasn't huge but it was a good place to pregame. 

I immediately went over to the bar and demanded that anything that the three of us got was on my tab. they where to not pay for any drinks tonight. the boys ordered there drinks and I ordered a sprite with lemon just to feel included. not to long after drinking our drinks a girl comes up to Sam and asks him to dance. he looked at me.

" go for it Sam , GET LAID BROTHER " I shout laughing at the same time. Colby joined with me . I am a good wing woman . he left with her and they started jumping around . " I'm gonna go dance too. " I said finishing my sprite . he kissed my cheek. " go ill be here finishing my drink love . ill meet you out there" he smirked. I walked out to the dance floor and just started swaying my hips to the music. running my hands through my curly hair, running them back down my body . I looked at Colby and he was leaned over the bar just staring at me, biting his lips. I dropped down to the floor separating my legs and slowly started to stand back up. he slowly shook his head and started making his way towards me. 

he grabbed me and pulled me into him. my back against him, me slowly swaying my hips left to right. his hand slowly made his way up my sides, pulling my arms up. i took that opportunity to slowly start making my way down, down his body, he grabbed my hands and started to pull me back up . 

he spun me around and kissed me dipping my body down . he leaned in my ear and whispered something. my eyes went wide , I didn't know what to think about it but i nodded in agreement . he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bathrooms. we could literally get away with anything. like I've said before and ill say it again. nobody fucks with me.

 he made sure the coast was clear and he snuck me in . I locked the bathroom door so no-one could come in. Colby grabbed me and immediately threw me up against the wall, quickly pulling my panties down and his pants down. there was no time wasted , within seconds he was inside me. " god baby I couldn't take it anymore, you where just to sexy dancing out there . I needed to have my way with you. " he growled in my ear, grabbing a fist full of hair . I was moaning way to loud there's no doubt . someone knows what we are doing in here. 

Colby was really rough with me as he grabbed my arms off the wall , put them behind my back and had me pushed up against the wall . his thrusts kept a fast steady pace. " fuck I'm I'm ..fuck" he let out a deep moan and he grabbed my waist and held me there. I felt him pulsate in me. sometimes I didn't mind quickies like this. what can i say , with him , id let him do anything to me. 

we cleaned ourselves up and unlocked the bathroom door. once we opened it there was a huge line up. " about fucking time I need to piss!" some guy shouted and ran past me along with 5 other guys. i giggled. as me and Colby walked back out hand in hand. " that was our first time.. " he smirked. doing something in public. well i can take that of our sex bucket list. " yes i know and it was definitely a thrill ." I smirked giving him a kiss. 

we went back to the dance floor and danced the night away. it was coming close to 2 am and i was just about ready to go home. " are we ready " i said yawning. " yea just got to go find Sam ." he said smiling as he scanned the room and oh my god the sight i saw . Sam was sat down in the far back corner, with that girl on top of him. any one drunk wouldn't notice but I'm damn sober. she was bouncing. he was sweaty , and they where DEFINETLY fucking. " dam we should have done that instead. " i giggled looking away. i didn't wanna see that anymore. " lets just go out and wait for him. " Colby said with a giggle. " next time ill fuck you somewhere more thrilling , maybe the beach. " he smirked. " hmm ill have to take you up on that offer " i smiled as we walked outside.

 about 5 minutes go by and out came Sam with the girl , exchanging numbers. he gave her a kiss then he came towards us. " have fun there you little horn dog. " i laughed. Sam blushed. like he was a deep shade of red. " oh no you... " me and Colby both laughed almost falling to the ground. " of course we saw. why didn't you go to the bathroom ?" the girls bathroom wasn't occupied. " because the guys bathroom was locked , and here was no way in hell i was going in the girls bathroom . " he laughed. " oh it was?" i try and hold back the laughter. " yea it was occupied alright" Colby smirked smacking my ass hard. " OW COLBY " i say smacking his chest because , he just ratted us out. " dam yall literally fuck like rabbits, i had a feeling it was you two . couldn't find you anywhere." he said with a chuckle. I laughed and just opened the car door so i could start driving and get of the subject of having sex. 

i put on my favorite song and we had a nice drive home. but something dawned on me. " OMG SAM DID YOU USE PROTECTION?! " I gasped . i swear to god if he didn't i was gonna.." yes of course i did rox, I may be drunk but I'm not stupid." he said with a laugh . 

we pulled up to the apartment going our separate ways. me and Colby went straight to the shower to clean up then went straight to bed. tonight was fun. a lot of fun. I'm really happy there was no complications.