chapter 36

*colby's pov*

I must have dozed off waiting for roxy to get back to the room, Damn I was tired. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. " 4am what the fuck " I mumble rubbing my hands on my face.

I looked over to see if she made it to bed she wasn't . I really hope she's in her office because if not I'm gonna start to panic. I get up and put on some Grey sweats and i walk out.

My heart starts to beat faster and faster the closer I get to her office. I stop dead in my tracks. " please be in here darling " I whisper to myself. I put my hand on the knob and turn slowly. I slowly open the door and am met with emptiness.  She's not here.

I search the entire building. Every room, nothing. " fuck baby where are you " I mumble. I am met with defeat as I cant find her anywhere.  I head back to my room and check and see if she left and left me note.

I check the dressers all she did was leave her phone which worries me just as much. She brings her phone everywhere . I then proceed to check the  bed ,desktop, under the bed , the closet and Nothing. " damnit. " I pull out my phone and call sam in immediate panick mode hoping he picked up. After a few rings he finally answers.  " hey brother you alright its 7am"

Damn i didn't even realize the time. " sam it's roxy, she's not here. " he let out a slight gasp . " I'm on my way to the room . " he hangs up. 5 minutes later I am met by sam.

" so what exactly happened last night , did you guys fight or something " he asked. " no actually , she said she was gonna do a quick perimeter check and that she'd be right back. She wanted to be alone so I let her. I tell you I'm never letting her talk me into doing that again. I went back to the room . I've been wanting to do this for a while but never have the time so I thought why not now . I did bring the supplies just in case . I put some rose petals on the bed,  I had a bath drawn , and I was gonna surprise her but  .... "  I said really fast. I was nervous.  I let tear slip but I wiped it fast so sam didn't see. Fuck I really hope shes ok .

" slow down brother . She never came back to the room " he questioned.  " no sam obviously not do you fucking see her no ! If she came back I would have known because she always kisses me on the cheek , I would have felt it." I shout at him . " fuck I'm sorry Sam,  I'm just.. if she ... Sam I can't lose her again I can't! " i felt some more tears threatening to leave my eyes but I held back. I put my hands in my face. We need to find her. Sam put his hands on my shoulders. " let's go wake up the others and let's find your fiancé " he smiled.  " thanks sam . " I returned the smile .

We gathered everyone we could find , all the boys , abbie, aaryn , loyal , keys , reggie. I put my hard face on because this is serious and I'm not fucking around.  " I've gathered you all here because roxy is missing. I don't know for how long but I woke up at 4am and she wasn't there. I checked every room and nothing. I was wondering if any of you where the last to hear from here and ,we can go from there. " i say stern .

All i heard were gasps and no's from everyone except abbie in the back who was silent with a worried face on her. " you " I say pointing to her . " your awfully quit. Would you like to share with the class whats going on in your head. " I growl at her. " I.... she.... um" she said. " I was growing really impatient.  " SPEAK " I shouted slamming my hands on the table . " she told me not to say anything and keep the doors shut. " she said so low it was almost a whisper. " they threatened her. They threatened your life colby thats all I know. " she said in defeat. " fuck " I mumbled. 

" your gonna open the doors for me in 10 minutes and if there not open by the time Im ready to go,  I'm gonna hurt you understood " I snap at her . " yessir " she put her head down and left.

" do we even know where to start looking?" Wyl said with a few tears down his face. " not you guys , your confined remember. " I stated what roxy demanded. " colby I don't care shes my best friend . I'm helping " wyl stoop up along with all the boys standing up with him . " we are in this together. " dev said . " YEA LETS WOOP SOME ASS" dyl shouted. " let's go find her. " Danny said.

" OK but if she asks , I denied you guys coming understood ?" They all nodded and we all head out to get geared up. I grabbed my gun and off we went .

" good place to start would be at your house boys and see if we can find anything ." Sam said . " alright that's a start " I said pulling off and onto the road.

" can someone call Jake and tell him to meet us at the house. Where gonna need him . " I said . " already on it " sam said.i pulled into the driveway and we all got out. "You guys check upstairs and see if you can find anything and I'll look in the basement. " I said. Everyone nodded and parted ways.

I made my way into the dark basement struggling to find the light switch . " finally " I said switching it on . I was met with papers , everywhere. " oh here we go " i mumble starting to go through every note. About 20 minutes later I was starting to lose hope until I saw... " what " I said picking up both the papers stacked one each other in the far back of the room on the desk. " dear roxy ..." I say starting to read the note. "

" fucking psycho " I say . I pulled out the paper behind it and I was shocked reading it . " where it all went... oh no. " I put the papers beside each other. " fuck it is savage and , we don't have time. 6pm ... OH SHIT " I look at the time it's 5:15 pm. Shit the time was going by to fast. We should have skipped breakfast.

I ran up the stairs shouting " WE GOTTA GO NOW WHERE IS JAKE " " right here brother. " he said coming from the kitchen. " where it went down the first time. " I said panting. Jake's eyes went wide.  " GUYS LETS GO NOW " jake shouted as we all made out way to the van.

" jake we have a hour to make an hour and a half drive can you do that. " I asked unsure if I wanted the answer. " are you kidding ? Colby I can get us there in 50. " he said with a smirk and he sped off. To say I was scared. I was he was going a buck 50 the entire time and we got there in an hour due to us driving into a ditch. " fuck jake " i growl I said pulling out my gun and heading towards the building .

I pull the door open and I thought I say a ghost, carrying my baby . " DROP HER " I said pulling my gun up to him . " all he did was smirk and grab her ass right infront of me. I pointed down and shot him right in the foot.

" FUCK " He said dropping her to the ground. I ran over to her, she didn't look good,  Jake came up behind me and shot savage 5 times in the chest.

I pulled her body onto mine ,she was bleeding alot . " darling " I said putting my hand on her face. She slowly started to open her eyes. " colby " she said in a low whisper.

" I'm here baby I'm here. " I said kissing her hand.  She looked over at everyone that was ready for a hoedown throwdown.  " y..you.. guys.., came." She said with tears rolling down her face . " anything for our best friend . " wyl says as everyone nods .

" give me your gun " she said pleading. I just nodded and gave it to her . She crawled over to savage who was still breathing and got ontop of him... huh why wont this guy just fucking.. BANG BANG BANG..