chapter 21

Me an colby got situated at. "Nobu ? Really colby ? You shouldnt have. I would have been fine with McDonald's " I said with  giggle knowing damn well colby wouldn't let that happen . " darling just hush. Let me spoil you.  " he smiled while interlocking his hand with mine.

We where sat in the back far corner in a Booth and Noone was near us to be able to hear us. That's what I wanted. Just me and colby.

We sat down and just talked for what seemed like forever. Colby ofcourse ordered the most expensive wine . " my girl only deserves the best of the best ." He smirked pouring me a glass " I giggled " oh colby I'm just happy to be spending some quality time with you. We don't get to do that much anymore " I sigh. Colby works with me now so we barley spend time together. Don't get me wrong I love working with colby but I'm always gonna hate sendinghim out on jobs .

He pours his glass , then we both cheers .  " happy 1 year darling " I'm the most happy I have ever been. " happy 1 year colby I love you"  as we both take  sip , both smiling from ear to ear. " and I love you " he never says" too" because then it just sounds like he's agreeing with me .

I put my cup down and leaned over and gave him a deep meaningfull kiss . He snaked his arm around me pulling me up onto his lips slightly . I put my hands in his hair an tug a little . Then this beautiful moment was ruined by... " OMG COLBY " I heard a girl shout . Uh ok this is awkward.  I let go of him and turn to see who it was . 3 girls all looking about 18-20 years old .

" oh uh hey guys " colby says while trying to adjust.  He has to wipe his face due to the red lipstick smeared on him . Oops sorry not sorry at all . " OMG ITS ACTUALLY YOU can I get a picture ?"the brunette said with the biggest smile . She seemed super sweet and so did the red head . But the blonde was just giving me the nastiest looks . Like if looks could kill I'd be dead buuut I'm the one with the gun so.

" ofcourse anything for my fans " he said with a smile . Colby is honestly the sweetest guy , I'm so lucky. He got up and took a couple pictures with the girls . " thank you so much I'm sorry we bothered you but this was a once in a life time thing , if we didn't do this now who knows,what if we never have that chance again. " the redhead said and looked at me with a smile . I smiled back because that's my saying . You never know if it can be the one and only chance you get so take it.  " can we get a picture with you to roxy ? If that's ok ." The redhead said . " took the words right out of my mouth " the brunette said with a laugh .

" yes ofcourse " I smile getting out of the booth . " omg your so pretty " the brunette said . " your just a beautiful hun , thank you . " I got inbetween the girls and took a picture but in the corner of my eye I could see the blonde getting  little to close with colby . He looked visually uncomfortable trying to back away from her . I mean I'm a jealous person  but I know colby would never do anything to hurt me.

" thank you , sorry gain , have a good dinner . " the brunette said with a smile . " whats your names and twitters I'll follow you  " I said . They looked so shocked . Anything to make there day. " my name is selena , my at is xplr-4life" I smiled as I looked up her Twitter and followed her . " mine is Samantha and my at is xplr-golbach " she said as I followed her back as well. " thank you guys for being super sweet and respectful.  Have a goodnight " I say hugging them both .

I kept my eye on the blonde because right now she's down right pissing me off . Take the fucking hint he doesn't want you . I saw her leaning into kiss him fast and I blocked that shit . " excuse fucking me " I growl as my boyfriend is trying to calm me down . " what you guys arnt married and he clearly likes me . " she said in a snobby attitude . " actually I don't, your very rude and actually really cringe.  " he turned to Samantha and selena . "Thank you guys for being super sweet . I'll follow you guys as well." He smiled walking away from the blonde. She huffed and went to her table .

" OMG THANK YOU CO... sorry thank you colby " selena laughed . " omg thank you colby . " Samantha said . He followed them on Twitter we said goodbye and went back to sit down .

" darling thank you " he smirked , he knew what could have happened . " oh hush . " I giggled . " I like seeing your jealous side , turns me on a little bit . " he said leaning in and kissing my ear . 

" colby " I let out a soft moan as he starts kissing my neck lightly . I seen a flash from the corner of my eye . It was the blonde snapping a photo of us . " hold please . " I said jumping out of the booth. I walk over to her ." Darling keep your cool " he said in a worried tone . " maybe . If she complies " I smirk . I walk over to her with my hand out " phone now" I say stern .

" um I don't think so this is my phone private property " she smirks . " comply of face consequences.  " I growl at her . " hmm I think not . " she starts typing away . I look over at colby . I mouth sorry . I grab her by her collar and hold her arm out putting it in a lock . Yanking her phone out of her hand and start deleting the photos and videos she was taking of us. 

" ow that hurt you fucking ugly ass bitch . " she  spat at me . " should have listened to me . " I turn to  give her back her phone but instead smash it on the ground shattering it . I stomp on it as hard as I can with my ruby red high heels .

" NO MY PHONE WTF " she screamed as she went to tackle me . I turned to my left and tripped her . " stop or your going to regret this . " I sat in a stern tone . She hesitated befor getting up . " I.. " before she could finish her sentence a van crashed through the building . Men getting out with guns.  " GET THAT STUPID BITCH ROXY NOW " I heard one of them shout. I turn to colby " oh shit " I mumble .me and him both pull our guns out  . " time to party darling ." He smirked .

A/n OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT