chapter 49

" wait your Brennen's brother?" I say in disbelief. I did some digging and I never read up on him having a sibling. " huh that's weird didn't know he had a brother, you kept under the radar. why?" I demanded an answer. " well I was gonna kill him before you.." he said. I paused.. " you were gonna kill your brother? your sick" i growled at him. 

" it wasn't what I wanted to do , it was what I had to do. now that hes gone" He said walking towards me. " take one more step, your getting a bullet threw your head. " I say pointing it at his head. " woah woah take it easy princess. " he said stepping back. "my boss was the one who wanted to take over his gang but thought it would be a great idea if a family member killed him. hes sick, demented. I loved my brother , i didn't want him to die. I don't want any trouble , but my boss said that since you killed Brennen , I have to kill you but to be honest , i don't want that." he said lowering his gun along with his men. 

" I'm not lowering my gun but carry on. " I said stern. " I've been wanting to leave his crew for a long time, hes a pedophile , hes a sex trafficker , and honestly hes demented. the worst kind of psycho. I watched him murder a child. a fucking child." he said letting a tear fall down his face. " I heard you take care of people like that , so when he sent me to kill you, I knew it would be the perfect time to get out... hopefully." he said dropping his gun and kicking it over to me. 

" how do I know your telling the truth about this, sicko." I question. what if hes lying. " thought you'd ask that. I have proof. may I? " he said looking at his pocket. I nod as he reached in his pocket and grabbed his phone. he pulled up his videos then tossed me the phone. 

"keep your gun pointed " I said over to Colby. he nodded as I put my gun away and looked through the phone. him killing an innocent boy at a park . videos of him sexually assaulting these women and.... "children" I said with a tear running down my face. I rub my hand over my belly thinking , what if it where my child. I need to do something and fast. 

I toss him back his phone.  " I'm in" I said over to him. " but if you double cross me , it wont end well for you. " I growl at him. "I understand and that wouldn't happen , your actually badass. I know nobody fucks with you " he said." ill come up with a plan of action since i know the building top to bottom. I have a hotel to go check into, its 5 minutes away from here. " he said giving me the name of the hotel . " meet me there around 10pm to go over the plan. " he said turning around to walk out. " sounds good " I said as i watched them walk out. 

as soon as the doors were closed i sighed in relief. I put my gun away and went over to my family who where all sat in shock. " are you a hitman?!" my brother shouted. " kind of" I sighed sitting down at the table rubbing my temples between my fingers. "what was that about , why did they have guns." my mom said out of breathe. everyone was shouting questions at me and I snapped. " EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN." I shouted as everyone scurried to sit down.  

Colby came up to me and kissed my forehead. " I used to be an assassin. when stiles died, I had so much anger. I felt so weak. I felt like i could have done something to save him. if only i was strong enough, brave enough. " I said letting a tear fall. " if only we had just stayed home instead of going to the beach that day, he would still be alive. " I paused and sat down . " I felt responsible. so , I found a secret job of being a legal assassin. protecting everyone i love, and feeling like an actual hero. the first person i killed, it was hard. but justice was served. I killed the man who murdered stiles. after a while, a better job came up. now I work in a much more dangerous environment. drug trades, makes more money. which is why i could never tell you guys what i was up to. its to much. i literally kill people for a living. only bad people though. never innocent . which is why I'm gonna meet brennens brother. this man is a bad man and i need to save those girls , those children. I need you guys to not tell a single SOUL about what and who i am or you will be in danger understood?"

everyone was silent, but nodded in agreement. " ok. good, thank you. " I pulled Sam, wyl, and Colby aside. " we should end the party soon so we can get ready to go over the plan and what's happening. " they nodded and we enjoyed the party for another hour before everyone started leaving. 

I changed into a black dress and grabbed my gun. so did the boys. " ok lets go check this out, be prepared for anything. " they agreed and we set out to go to the hotel.

we were there in 5 minutes like he said. I went to the room number that he said and knocked on the door and Colby grabbed my hand. " i love you" he said. " i love you" i smiled at him.

the door opened and there he stood. " come on in." he said stepping aside. blueprints scattered the floor, pictures of all the rooms with red marks all over them. " so where do i begin, he mostly stays in his office which is on the top floor here" he said pointing to the room. " there are men everywhere. first there's the front doors, there's usually 2 men on each side." he said pointing to the front door.

" there is about of total of 25 men in this house so are ideal idea is not to go through the front door. " he said taking a red marker and crossing out the front door. " so we go through the back." i snap. " no can do, men are all over the back door as well. " he said." but he has a sky roof. I'm thinking we can make our way onto the roof and just go straight for the kill." he said with a smirk. i look at him and started to speak " i think......