chapter 29

She sat there thinking, for what seemed like forever. " I choose.. to fight" she said with a smirk as all the men we saw downstairs came bursting in the room. " alright don't say i didn't give you a choice . " I started sprinting towards her jumping over her desk swinging my leg up and kicking her right in the face. i started hearing all the gun shots behind me , hoping it was all mostly from my boys.  " ow you fucking bitch" she said pointing her gun at me. she was a terrible shot , i jumped to the left and she ended up hitting one of her men. " you really are dumb." i lifted up my gun , then i shot her right in the arm.

 " I'm the women that never misses. " I turned slightly to see the boys had already executed the men . " training bitch, I'm the best of the best and NO ONE fucks with me. money ,WHERE IS IT" I say shouting,  pressing the gun into her forehead. " ok ok ill grab it for you just put the gun down." she growled at me. " yea i think not. i gave you that option " I snarl at her. " its downstairs in the vault " I pause . " ok then lets go " I grab her aggressively as she takes us downstairs. 

she walks us down this long hallway towards the vault. " do you mind" she insisted that we looked away. " no I'm good pin , in NOW" I shout pointing the gun towards the wall shooting it as a warning shot. " SHIT OK" she says putting the pin in the door. 456969. she wasn't wrong . there was ALOT of money in here , at least 1 mil. " take it all." i say as the boys nod grabbing duffle bags and they start grabbing everything. " WHAT I ONLY OWE 70K" she looks pissed " well 1. you ripped me off , 2: I gave you the nice option , you didn't take it . 3: you fucking ripped me off! so we are taking every dime for all the hurt , frustration and lives that where now lost due to your stupidity. " I snarl at her. 

" your gonna regret this. " she had the nerve to say. the boys finished up packing the last few stacks. " oh am I " I said questioning her . does she really think she can threaten me and get away with it. " y.." before she could finish her sentence , a bullet . right through her head. blood splattered all over me. " fuck" i groan putting my gun back and grabbing a tissue paper wiping my face off. " well shouldn't have threatened me you dumb fuck" I  smirked and started to help the boys bring out all the cash to the car. my face was tinted red and the boys had more blood splattered of there chest. I really didn't feel like killing anyone tonight but it is what it is. 

we where on our way back to base so i could put all this money away before going home. all of a sudden i seen red and blue light behind me. " shiiiiiiiiiiit" I mumble under my breathe. " is that.." Colby said worried, considering we were just on a killing spree. " yup" I said popping the p. " ooo Colby's going to jail" Jake said as i started to pull over. " Jake shut up" i snarl at him . he shut up immediately.

Colby looked fucking terrified. I felt bad for him. only a little bit. 

the cop started coming towards the car with his hand on his gun, until he saw it was me. " ruby" the cop said looking at me. " yes Cody" i said looking back at him . " you working tonight ." he said looking at the blood on my body , Colby beside me covered in blood, and Jake in the back with his gun beside him . " yeup " I said popping the p again. he looked at the gun that was in the cup holder. " carry on" he said walking away back to his car taking off. 

" what they just let you go?! " Colby said in shock , his face was literally dropped. " Colby of course , I worked with them , they know what I do. I'm literally the eyes and ears . they need a body , I give it to them location and all . I give them criminals they need , they allow me to carry on . " I said smirking at him. " god we are definitely fucking when we get home that's fucking hot " he said with a smirk, covering his now bulge in his pants.  " EW IM RIGHT HERE" Jake said. " my virgin ears." he shouts. " Jake I remember the other day hearing Tara scream your name over the phone , so definitely not a virgin there headass." I said with a giggle. " and I forgive you. and to make your night better after hearing that, I booked a 3 day vacation for you and Tara to Hawaii to make up for tonight , your welcome. "

" OMG REALLY?" he shouts. " really really" i smile at him as he jumps to the front giving me a huge hug. " thank you thank you thank you" he smiles . " you and Colby can have all the sexual tension you want right now its ok"

oh my Jake really do you know what you just did .  " oh really " Colby said grabbing my neck and forcefully kissing me.  I slightly moan. " ok to much please stop." Jake said in a begging tone. me and Colby couldn't help but laugh at him. 

when we got back to base , we put about 95% of the money away and kept out about 100k to put in the safe at my house. " what a long day ." I said as me and Colby head out to go home. " it really was and not gonna lie when that cop showed up i was terrified." he laughed. " Colby I knew you where , you looked like you saw a ghost. " I laughed. " oh Colby , tomorrow I'm gonna do a stream , I was wondering if you wanted to be a part of it" I said biting my lip. " anything for my darling" he said smacking my ass. " OW COLBY REALLY " I said my face started to heat up. 

" oh ms.ruby there was a visitor hear today you might wanna see who it was, they didn't stay long enough because they where... on the ban list.." abbie said while she pulled up todays list of sign ins. I couldn't believe whos name i saw.. " no fucking way.... " i turn to Colby. " this cant be right , right? "  he pulled me in close. " I really hope this is a joke." he said with a worried look on his face. 

A/n cliffffffhanggggeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr