chapter 45

we were on the road again preparing for obvious for the worst obviously. they hurt Jake this was gonna end in a blood bath.  " Jake I'm putting the visor up" he smirked. " damn you guys cant go an hour without fucking huh" he chuckled. " first OFF , no have you looked at him." i said as he took off his shirt to adjust his vest. 

I licked my licks as Jake cleared his throat. " I'm right here can you please. " I shot him a death glare. " hey remember that one time I called you and you where.." " ok ok ok I've apologized for that." I laughed. " second, no its not for that, i need to talk to Colby privately." i said . 

" sure uh huh , well I'm gonna plug in my earbuds just incase. " he said as I roll my eyes and lift it up. i turn to Colby and take off my shirt to fix the vest . Colby looked at me as he could see i was a little nervous. I put back on the shirt . Colby scooted towards me and put his hand on my belly. " I'm gonna protect both of you no matter what. " but he wasn't talking to me. he was talking to the literal human growing inside me. i thought that was so sweet. 

 I tilt Colby's head up. " where gonna get out of this , I promise. " i didn't tell him what i had planned because i know he would try and talk me out of it. " you cant be so sure, but thank you for trying to make me feel better about this situation. " he kissed my cheek , then my jawline,  then he corner of my lip, then finally met his lips with mine. 

i cupped his face and melted into the kiss. the kiss was savory,  our lips moved perfectly together. he pulled away and put his head on mine. " i love you darling " he said putting his hand on my cheek . " i love you brock" i said as i let 1 tear fall from my eye.

should i just tell him now. about me going in by myself and killing anyone in sight? no.... not a good idea. he would not let that slide... he would never agree to it.  

" what's wrong darling , you never cry before a job" he seemed genuinely concerned because he is right. i never cry before a job. i hate lying to him .  " I'm just a little extra emotional , its normal Colby " i said wiping it away and pulling the visor back down before he could ask me anymore questions. 

" we are almost there , about five more minutes. " alright . game on. we reach to the house and its huge. big ass mansion that can fit 3 families in there. he pulls up to the front . I open the van door. " Jake keys." i say with my hand up and IN front of my face. he hands me the car keys and I jump out and lock the door before they could get out before i need them too. i bolt it to the door.  i aim at the door and shoot . i kick the door in to find a man laying on the ground with blood pooling around him. " what the," i heard someone say and i turned and shot him , dead in the head. 

all headshots tonight. " THERE! " I heard someone scream from the stairs, I pointed up. I aimed left and right so quick that they dropped before they could take any steps down the stairs.  I've got about 5 more bullets in this gun before i have to grab my other one. 

before I could take a step forward Colby and Jake were running through the door. " Roxy what the fuck was that." Colby said growling at me. he was fuming . he looked around,  seeing all the body's on the ground. " Colby I'm killing everyone on sight. we don't have room to negotiate anymore. I knew you where gonna try and talk me out of it. how did you get out?" we had a lock that can only be locked by keys. you cant unlock the door from the inside of the vehicle.  

" I broke the window with my fist since I couldn't access anything else. " he rolled his eyes grabbing the gun off one of the bodies. Jake was running to the other body grabbing his riffle.  oh right , the storage part of the van had all the weapons.  I had the guns locked with a pad lock and threw the key in a bush. " I told you, nothing is happening to you , over my dead body. " he said grabbing my waist and kissing me. " ok then lets get this done. " I smirk. 

everybody that came running towards us where dead in seconds. I wasn't fucking around. i wasn't counting but fucking hell he has a lot of men. we were covered in blood. all over us three. we made our way down this long hallway and I kicked the door down. 

I stood there fuming, as i watched Brennen , Aaron , and Corey  at the table.  they all looked up. " you fucking betrayed us, HOW COULD YOU." I said shooting Corey in the leg. he fell down in pain and looked up at me. " better pay." he said with a smirk and i wasted no time and shot him in the head. Aaron and Brennen pulled out there guns and pointed them at Colby and Jake. 

"and you?!" I pull back on my gun and point it at Aaron. we have all been friends since high school. how could he do this to us, do this to Jake. " Jake slept with tori." he growled at him. " you guys weren't together so fuck off with that." Jake hissed at him. 

" and you." I point to Brennen. " you are Colby's best friend" I growl. " was." he said. " Colby abandoned me for you." he growled. " he spent all his time with you when you got together , so much he was always ditching me. I resent you for making me lose my best friend. he was everything i had" he said. " enough of this bullshit i didn't do anything. you were toxic and used me. I was done with you before i met Roxy. bye bye "friend" see you never." Colby said shooting Brennen right in the head and before Aaron could do anything i shot him.  

all three of us where tired. me especially . we walked away leaving them there. clean up crew was outside , I tossed them a gold coin and we left. tonight went smoother then i thought it would. hopefully they weren't too important in the crime world or else, we are in trouble.