chapter 34

They where all shocked to say the least. " if it's savage , he's come back and would want revenge, and me.. " I say with a pause. " if I can't have you Noone can " I whispered to myself.  I shake my head and look back at them. " I'm not letting any of you die over me you already know this . " I sigh.

If its savage he's gonna come in hot considering the circumstances from last times event. " you guys are dismissed. I gotta order more protection,  and make several calls. " all the boys nodded and left except colby. " darling nothing is gonna happen to you " colby said rubbing my shoulders.

" I sure hope not. " I sigh grabbing his hand, giving him a gentle kiss. " do you want me to stay here or do you want me to go " colby asked . " either or , just know that I won't be talking much. I got alot of work to do. " I sigh pulling out my keyboard and start getting to work. " I'll just sit in my spot and edit some videos . I love you " he said kissing my cheek. " I love you " I smile at him.

I send out all the emails about the drug deals that where to go on this week and assigned Jake and a couple guys from base Corey , kian and jc . They where pretty decent at there job so why not. They better not fuck up, I'm pretty sure Jake won't make the same mistake twice.

I made a few calls to a few gangs that where close by just incase we needed help. Who knows what we have in store for us. They immediately agreed they would keep a look out on anything suspicious and make sure to check in .

After about 8 hours of buissness it was time to head out.  I'm not gonna lie something about this doesn't feel right. I need a smoke break. " colby I'll meet you back in my room , I'm gonna go check on something really quick . " he kissed me , then pulled away slightly so his lips where still very close to mine . " bring your gun and please just be careful ok " colgy said concerned.

" I will . " I say grabbing my things. I picked up smoking after everything went down . I'm a little ashamed of myself for starting it back up. Nobody judged me tho. Colby headed back to the room and I headed outside. I decided to do a little perimeter check .

I pulled out a smoke and put it in my mouth covering the end so I could light it properly.  It was a little windy.  I sucked in letting the smoke cover my lungs,exhaling slowly feeling the head rush .  It was calming me down a little bit. I puffed on my smoke as I walked.

Everything looked ok. When i got back around I noticed something on the door that I wouldn't have noticed until I was facing the door.

" meet me where it all went down the first time tomorrow and 6pm and nobody gets hurt . Come alone . Or colby dies - anonymous "

I pull my gun out and turn around. " COME OUT MOTHER FUCKER. " I shout through the trees. Nothing,  nobody was around.  I slowly back myself into the door and lock up immediately.  I walk over to abbie. " abbie " I sigh . " yes Mrs ruby " she said with a smile.

" I'm gonna go grab my emergency pack,  walk out those doors , and when i do , I need you to do an emergency lock down . Make sure NOBODY can get in or out . Especially colby . " I had to do this now because tomorrow everyone would be to suspicious. 

" is everything alright ?" She asked with a frown on her face. " NO.  But I have to do this . I'll be right back " I said leaving her unable to answer. I walk over to my room and I see colby , shirtless,  in his boxers passed out  , his hand under his head and his legs sprawled out a bit. His lips parted ever so slightly .

I put my hand over my mouth . As I let a few drops fall down my face.  I wipe them away and grab my pack . I left one thing behind. God colby I hope you find it. It had to be subtle so Noone else could find it,  I couldn't put a note on it. And I hope he knows who he will need .

" goodbye. " I whisper and blow him a kissing walk out. I put my back against the door and let out a deep sigh I was holding in. I hope I'll be OK.  I put my gun in my waist band and start to head out. I'm met with abbie one more time. " remember " I said in a stern voice,

" Noone is to leave this building under any circumstances.  I know.  Be safe please roxy. " I sigh . I'm not gonna get mad at her . " goodbye abbie . " I turn and open the doors. As soon as it shut I heard the emergency lock knowing there was no way back in . I pull my keys out, and look over the note that's in my hand .

I skim over this note 20 times. I can't get it out of my head. I start to drive and try and find a hotel I could get some sleep in. I found this little hotel and pull in. " hi can I get a room , single bed if any are available.  " I say looking behind me." Are you alright miss , are you in trouble " the guy said to me. " no im find can you just get me a room or not . " Im starting to get impatient.  " yes ma'am sorry " he punched in my card and gave me a room .

I head upstairs and set my stuff down. I pull out my butterfly knife . This is gonna hurt like a fucking bitch . " gotta put it somewhere not noticeable. " I sigh. I skim my body,  shit . Underneath my tit would be the only spot not noticeable.  " shit well, here goes nothing. "  I turn it on and get to work . I grab a towel , some alcohol wipes and a needle and thread.

I shove the towel in my mouth and place the tip of the knife under my tit. I Hit my fist down on the desk and scream as the blade punctures me . I hit my hand on the table to try and stop me from screaming . I place the knife down after making a small incision.  I clean up as much blood as I can . I grab this tiny thing . " God please find me " i shove the device in and it hurt but tolerable.  " here comes the worst part " I mumble to myself as I grab the needle and thread.

I put the towel back in my mouth and get to sewing.  I cursed the entire time . Honestly I did such a good job you could barely tell anything was there. " alright now to make a little pit stop " I say grabbing my keys.

I head out to the car . It's about 4 am and honestly I'm tired but I needed to see this for myself . To see if i was right allowing. I head back to the house. My old house. I open the door and start making my way to the basement. Where his stuff was. I looked through all His stuff just to fine one thing that had his hand writing on it.

" fucking dumb fuck never wrote anything down ...ah there we go. " a letter ?

" dear roxy,

You know I'm bad with words so I thought I'd write this instead. When I'm with you I feel like there's Noone else that can make me as happy as you make me. When I kissed you , I felt fireworks ,that fire that I've always needed. Theres noone else I'd rather be with.  Your my one and only. What I saying is will you be my girlfriend . Meet me by the park if it's a yes

From savage. "

I never met him that day. I didn't feel the same way. I'm not his soul mate,  I'm colbys Soulmate.  The one time we did anything , I pictured him being colby. I sighed .  I pulled the note up beside his hand writing. Almost identical.  " shit.... " I left the notes on the desk ,locked the house back up and made my way back to the hotel .

It's got to be him if not I've really lost touch. I went  back to my hotel and crashed,  tomorrow was gonna be a long ass day. I don't know what's gonna happen . Let's just hope that after tomorrow , everything is dealt with .

A/n 👀👀👀