chapter 43

I woke up the next morning with Colby's hand on  my tummy. I giggled to myself. he's so adorable. I need to talk to him about letting the public know. my community, his fans , everyone. you could say I'm a little nervous, but I'm not as scared as I would have been a while ago, before , everything. 

I try to quietly get out of bed but fail miserably. " where you going  darling " he said in his deep raspy voice. " its 10 in the afternoon Colby, I got to get some work done." I slept in because , well I fucking can and no-one can tell me otherwise. I get out of bed and stretch . moving my neck left to right hearing a little crack. " oh that felt good." I mumble to myself . Colby stands up and attacks me from behind , hugging me . " come back to bed baby. pleaseeeee " he whispers in my ear begging me to come back to bed. " colbyyyy " I turn and am met by a pair of sweet , juicy lips.

 I couldn't resist the temptation. I deepened the kiss pushing him onto the bed and straddling him. I pull away before it got too heated. " ok ok 15 minutes then I got to go " i smiled leaning back on the bed. " yes" he said jumping next to me. he held me as i ran my fingers through his hair. about 5 minutes go by and i decide to speak. " so Colby I was wondering , if or when you would like to... announce our pregnancy. " I said biting my lip. 

he looked up at me. " well i was thinking about it a lot last night actually... " he paused. " really?" I smiled. " yea I was thinking for our baby shower, when we snap pics of whatever the gender is, that's when we do it, I think it would be sweet. or, we can hint at it for a while coming up to the baby shower. " he smiled kissing my belly. I like the hinting at it but id rather just nip it in the butt. do up the house beautifully , and post. " how bout both. " i smile, its not just about what i want. its about what we want. we are a team.  " we can start adding more pink and blue to our lives and start posting just a little more. " i smirk. "sounds good to me. ill get some like blue and pink rings , bracelets etc. " he smiled kissing me. 

this is gonna be fun. i looked down and realized i was wearing a light pink silk pj set. " how bout we start now. " i said grabbing my phone. " id like that. " he smiled. he put his hand on the top of my stomach instead of lower, and we smiled and took the pic. 

 " your my everything, cant wait for forever with you " i titled it. hopefully its not to much of a spoiler.  i post it and within seconds comments are flooding. most of them were positive which makes me so happy . 

i put my phone down and kissed colby. he started to snake his hand around my waist and to my ass but i jumped off the bed. " Colby i got to go don't start something you cant finish in.... 2 minutes" i paused because i didn't realized what i just said. " hmm i could do a lot in 2 minutes." he smirked bending me over the bed.

*2 minutes later*

" Colby , you never fail to amaze me." i said as he clipped my bra on sliding his finger down my shoulder. he kissed my shoulder lightly then stepped back so i could put on my pants. 

i get on a shirt and go to the kitchen to grab a protein bar before i leave for work" can i come with you? " he says grabbing a bottle of water. he was ... parched . " of course , its mostly just paperwork now, I'm trying to stay extra careful now , cant put the baby in danger. " i say putting my hand over my now belly bump. 

" makes sense because if anything happens to you or our baby imma go on a rampage" he said with a sigh. i walk over to him and place my hand on his cheek and lift his head up. " nothing will happen to this baby if my life depends on it because well it does. " i kiss him. 

we head down to the office and it was gonna be a really long day. i sat down at my desk, Colby sat at the end of my table to edit some YouTube videos. pre recorded videos that where on hold because of all the chaos called our lives. i called jake in . he was in my office within minutes.

" i need you to collect some cash from , Brennen Taylor. its past his deadline and I'm getting really impatient. tell him if he doesn't pay up hes toast. " i growl at him. " don't fuck up or we will have an issue Jake. he owes 10k" i hiss. " yes Roxy on it." he stands up and leaves.

as the day goes by i get more and more stressed going through all these papers. i put my fingers on my temples and just rub them. 

being pregnant has put so much extra stress on me as well, what im about to do next is absolutely wild. i walk over to Colby and pull his computer away from him. " baby what are you.." he couldn't finish his sentence because i stopped him while pressing my lips against his , as I straddle him on the chair. he uses his hands to keep me from falling back. 

he lifted me up and placed me on my desk. " i want you now" i growl at him tugging at his shirt. " here ?" he said confused. " baby really , they know better then to come in here unannounced. " i smirked. " true." he said pulling off my shirt. he traced my body with my finger. he lifted up my skirt and pushed me back onto the desk . " let me please you." he said crouching down. " ok .." i let a breathe out. 

he pulled off my panties with his teeth and i sucked in a breathe. he caressed my legs . he was being really gentle .he put his tongue on my inner thigh and started to make his way up. 
i gripped the sides of the desk trying to control my breathing. it felt like he was moving as slow as a snail. when he reached my heat he kissed it gently making me suck in a breath. my breathing was so uneven . 

" co....Colby pl...please" I begged him to just relieve the pressure, " sorry who" he lifted his head and smirked. " da.... daddy,  please " i moaned begging for release. " better" he said bringing his tongue right in-between my folds, i arched my back.

i couldn't help my pants, my moans, i couldn't keep quiet. this feels amazing. maybe its also the excitement of being caught doing naughty things but this right now is driving me over the edge. 

" oh my g... im ab...about to.. " i say hitting the desk. he stopped and stuck 3 fingers in while working his tongue and i released making a bit of a , mess. 

" damn baby girl you taste delicious." he said pulling his shirt off and wiping his mouth with the inside of his shirt. as I'm sitting there trying to come back from my high , I'm actually lightheaded. i didn't realized that he had pulled down his pants, i only knew when he slid inside me. filling me up and i gasp as he picks me up. 

he pushed my back against the wall , thrusting me over and over again. i let out slight screams. i wrapped my hands around his shoulders pushing my lips into his neck. i gave him a love bite in his most sensitive stop and the moan he let out was so hot. 

" fuck" he said pulling out and gently placing me on the ground. but was then met by him bending me over my desk. " I've been wanting to bend you over this desk for a while" he smirked sliding himself in and out of me. 

he gripped me hard and with every thrust he was getting sloppier . " fuck i can..." he couldn't even finish his sentence. pull out game was never strong to begin with. we sat there panting getting over our highs. he eventually pulled out and got dressed went to the bathroom to clean up. i grabbed the tissues and cleaned up. 

i finished cleaning up in my bathroom. about 10 minutes later i come out and am met by jake. rage inside me grew.  when i came out jake was standing there beaten, bloodied and a gun shot wound on his arm. Colby helping him keep pressure on the wound. 

nobody fucks with Jake. i go over to my desk and grab my gun. " who" i growl. " it was..."