chapter 39

I was embraced with hugs. all of them shouting they where gonna be uncles which made me laugh and giggle. " I'm so happy for you Roxy" Wyl said rubbing my shoulders. I let out a few tears as I hugged all of them . they are so supportive . I know this is gonna be a new step in life , but its a step me and Colby were willing to take. 

we all separate to start packing up to head home. " I'm so excited to be a dad.. " Colby says out of the blue. " I've always knew that i wanted to have kids, at least 2 or more, and to have them with you , i couldn't be any happier." he smiled walking over to me and giving me a sweet passionate kiss.  I wrapped my arms around him. I looked him in the eyes. " I feel the same way Colby, the fact that I'm having your baby , i always knew it would be you . I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else but you. " I gave him one last quick kiss before grabbing my bag and leaving the room . 

I head the café and everyone is ready to go . we all head out the building and make our way home . as soon as i walked in the house i plopped my bags down. " home sweet home" I said in relief . I really hated being away from home. my home was my safe space. " come here" Colby said grabbing me bridal style and plopping us on the couch. he kisses me and pushes me back on the couch. 

I giggled against his lips as he reaches for the hem of my pants. just as he was about to pull them off there was a knock on my door. " dang it" i mumble to myself and get out from underneath Colby. I open the door and I'm met by Sam . I give him a hug. " Sam we have been separated for like, 5 minutes. is everything ok?" I frown I cant handle anymore danger right now , i just want a break. " oh no everything is fine, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out for dinner. us three " he gave a smile. " that sounds wonderful Sam . how does 6:30 sound?" he looked at the time on his phone before answering. " yea , 6:30 sounds perfect. I'm gonna go edit ill see you guys later." " bye Sam " i said closing the door. 

" what was so important that Sam had to cock block me" he groaned as he tried to adjust his bulge in his skinny jeans. " first of all your still hard , no its not a complete block. second, I'm gonna fix that asap." I said with a smirk. " and third , Sam wants all 3 of us to go to dinner tonight. 6:30 we got to be ready . we have got 5 hours " I said while grabbing his bulge and rubbing him slowly . " ok that sounds.. ni.... nice.  fuck baby don't tease me , i need you " he mumbled in my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe. 

I moan as I take both my hands and start to unzip him . I push him back onto the couch. I straddle him , rubbing my body against him. kissing him slowly , nibbling the sensitive spots on his neck. I get off him and pull off his pants and sit on top of him again. he takes both of his hands and moves them up my thigh, lifting up my skirt so its on my hips. I heard him suck in a breath " no underwear darling " he smirked . I giggled as I lowered my self onto him. he gripped onto my hips as I bounced slowly up and down. he threw his head back as i ran my fingers threw my hair.

I felt his hand lift of me and come back down forcefully " Colby!" I gasp . he let out a low chuckle. he grunted as he was coming close to his climax. I got up of him quickly then turned around. i sat back down on top of him . this brought a new sensation to me and i liked it a lot. " god that feels way.... to good." he growled at me putting his left hand on my hip and his right hand was grabbing a fist full of my hair. pulling it and making my arch . he started to slam into me repeatedly as he released. not stopping the thrusts making it a little messy which, i didn't mind. 

" we need to do that position more often. " he smirked. " I agree that felt amazing. " I panted leaning back into him. " shower?" he smiled. " shower but to only get clean Colby we don't have time for round 2 " I giggled. " ok fiiiine " he whined . I got up grabbing a tissue to wipe the access liquid off my legs so none of it fell on the ground . we took a shower, washed up, got ready .I wore this red laced dress that stopped mid thigh , long enough to cover the gun i have. Colby wore a black buttoned shirt, with the top 3  undone showing his tattoo. he put on his black skinny jeans .

I  was putting my red lipstick on and I heard the door go. " ready to go brother " I heard Sam say . " yea brother she's just putting on her lipstick. " . I grabbed my purse, phone , wallet.  as I walked down the stairs, I watched how Colby was looking at me. like i was the only person in the room . he bit his lip ever so lightly . he had the biggest smile on his face, the smile like " I cant believe she's mine and only mine" smile. my heart raced . 

" your glowing darling" he smiled kissing my cheek ." its called the pregnancy glow i believe ." I smiled and turned to Sam . " ready to go buddy ?" he nodded. we all headed to his car and we made our way to this nice restaurant. 

" oh hi table for.." the waiter looked up scanned us , then looked at Colby and smiled. " 3 " she said looking at the seating charts. " follow me" she said , winking at Colby ? awe hell nah . we reached the table and she seated us. " anything i can get for you?" she said pulling out her note pad and pen. " ill take a Pepsi please" Sam said. " ill take anything with whiskey please." Colby said to her then looked away immediately. she went to go walk away before grabbing my drink. " um excuse me ?" I say a little irritated. " oh sorry forgot you where here. what would you like?" she said rolling her eyes. Colby felt me tense up and grabbed my thigh to calm me down which worked for 2 seconds. " ill take a water please." I said forcing a smile. " k" she said . I wanted to tear her limb from limb. 

about 5 minutes later she came back . " your Pepsi " she said handing Sam his drink . " your water " she rolled her eyes. " and your whiskey sir " she said with a smile putting down his drink and touching his hand . he pulled away . " do you touch all your customers hand?" I growl at her. " only the cute ones" she said winking at Colby. he looked at me and smirked because he knew I was about to flip.

 I say myself up, sat on Colby's lap and kissed him while running my hands through his hair. " this ones taken." I said smirking at her. " and pregnant" he added . she huffed and walked away. me and him both laughed and i sat back on my chair. " sorry Sam i couldn't take it anymore ." I sighed. " its ok , honestly , that was funny as shit." he said joining us in a fit of laughter. the next time someone came to our table it was a different waiter. good , didn't wanna see her again. 

we ordered our food and sat at the table for a bit just talking , laughing and honestly having such a good time together. this is the first night in a long time going out that nothing bad has happened.