chapter 9

I'm back on the beach I recognize the scenery , family's running around enjoying this beautiful day. I turn my head but im not with stiles . I'm with ... " colby? " I whisper as I touch his shoulders . He turns his head and smiles at me . His hair a little messy , his bright blue eyes staring back at me , and his luscious lips, looking very kissable. He looks so good.

He's shirtless, and very toned . I couldn't stop staring at his body . He chuckled " darling, your gonna catch flies " he smirked. I leaned in and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and slowly started to push me down on the sand climbing on top of me.

I pull away slightly and start giggling " colby there's people around " he starts to nibbling on my ear softly . He doesn't listen to me and proceeds to massage my breasts. I let out a soft moan . " colby what are you doing " I try pushing him a little.

" colby there are kids here we can't do this " I flip him off. " baby I don't know why you think there's people around , we have the beach to ourselfs" I turn my head and .. the beach was empty. Not a single soul around. " what the how? There where..... " I'm so confused there where people here. I turn back to colby and scream

Me soul left my body. My hands over my mouth, Staring at a bullet in his head and blood surrounding his body .

" NOOO COLBY " I scream and grab his limp body , Tears streaming down my face. I start brushing the hair out of his face. Im shaking aggressively " COLBY YOU CANT LEAVE ME , YOUR MY EVERYTHING " I scream and start to feel weak. Like my life is being drained. "Your the air I breathe , my ...my reason to wake up every morning and keep going . I CANT live without you .." I sob into his neck .

I'm numb . I lost colby and I don't know how to live anymore . I'm just angry . At the world , my myself and at th man who took his life. Took him away from me .

I love colby more then myself .how do I do this.

Beep beep beep beep beep

What the fuck is that noise?

-

I start to open my eyes. omg it was just a dream thank god. That felt so real, I brought my left hand up to my face, wiping the tears away . I'm in the infirmary. I start taking in all my surroundings. All the boys are here and out cold.wil dyl and Danny all cuddled in the top left of the room . Dev and sav in the right corner leaned back in there chairs with there mouths wide open snoring. Sam is on the middle bench laying down . Jake is on the left side of my bed , And... colby , sitting in the chair on my right.

Sound asleep , holding my hand. His eyes where puffy and you could see the tear streaks down his cheeks. His hair was messy like he hasn't brushed in it days . Actually, come to think of it, all the boys looked really rough ..

I shifted in my bed and colby opened his eyes immediately . I look at him quick and put my finger to my lips telling him to shush. He doesn't say a peep. I crawl out of bed , motion for colby to get out of his chair.

He does and I grab the chair with a smile on my face. I lift it up and throw it to the door as hard as I could and it was loud. All the boys shot up and started screaming. Jake on the other hand went straight for his gun and pulled it out .

They looked like they seen a ghost . There eyes where wide .

" HAHA OH MY GOD I GOT YOU GOOD " I can't stop laughing i drop to the floor holding my tummy. Colby is right next to me laughing as well.

Wow I missed his laugh .

"Roxy!" Will shouts, " roxy wtf!" Dyl shouts "Roxy Im glad your awake " dev shouts " fuck you roxy" danny shouts. Still karma, I smirk . " ROXY I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU FOR REAL" Jake screams . I get up and all the boys come in for a group hug .

We need to catch up.

" so roxy youve been out for longer then I'd hope " Jake says with his hand on my shoulder . " how long?" " a week " . Jake says in slight whisper. " sorry did you just say I've been out for a week ? Do we have a lead ? Do we know who wants them dead ? Have you been training them ?!" I say In a very mad tone . I'm pissed . My hands are clenched in fists.

"Yes, I don't know , i don't know, i don't know and no. We've been to worried about you. " Jake says . I'm fuming . I don't give a fuck if I'm on my death bed , my job is to keep them safe . I get up clench just fists ready to punch Jake. Instead I walk over to the wall and punch a hole right through it.

I rip my hand back out and turn to Jake. I'm literally red in the face .

" JAKE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?! " I shout . " MY JOB IS TO KEEP THEM SAFE , TRAINING THEM WAS SUPOSSED TO BE NUMBER 1" I sit back on the bed and rub my hands through my hair then rub my face.

I take a few deep breaths . Then walk out the room, closing the door. I lean my back against the wall and slide down. " I better call peyton" I whisper as I pull my phone out . " roxy glad your awake" she answers immediately. She knows not to let it go to voice mail when I call. " anything yet ?" I say In a bland tone. Cutting the small chit chat . " someone's cranky today. " she mumbles back. " what did you just say " i hiss through my teeth l

" nothing " yea that's what I thought. " there was a letter that came in . Theres a ball . This banquet hall on 69th and main. Its on the 23rd of August, So in 3 days . Looks like you woke up just in time for it. Like we were hoping you would. We had a beautiful gown in your signature color sent to your office . You are also gonna have to learn the broken tango ,they said it's mandatory " Peyton explained to me.

I was even more angry because I only had 3 days to teach these boys how to 1: shoot a gun and 2: defend themselfs. 3: teach them how to dance great. I need to get started asap. There's no time to waste. " thank you Peyton take care. " she chuckles and says " BYE HOE" OMG Peyton not during a buissness call come on. Headass.

I'll smack you when I see you.

Colby walks out and I stand up. " hey roxy" oh....I liked when he called me darling... shit roxy focus " colby there's literally no time to waste . " I say grabbing him and pulling him into the room . " LISTEN UP " I shout all the boys look at me .

"I need you boys up, dressed and in the training room in 10 minutes . " they all moan and groan . " ITS 9AM WTF " dyl says. " I need you boys ready and prepared in 3 days . There's a ball we are ALL attending . Anonymous. Most likely them . " they all just nod. " you will each have a date for extra protection ." I pause. " you guys will listen to EVERYTHING I tell you to do got it ?" They all look at me and shout " SIR YES SIR " . I roll my eyes " I'm not a sir dim wits " I let out a small laugh.

" CHOP CHOP LAST ONE IN THE ROOM HAS TO DO 10 LAPS AROUND THE GYM " i shout. they all get up and start running to there rooms . Colby just looks and me then turns to walk out the room .

I have to be hard colby. I need all of you safe.

A/n who's gonna be the last one to the room ? 😄 leave your guess.