chapter 33

I was my office trying to trace this account. This stupid account that had to cause so much problems. " FUCK " i shout Flipping my table over. I sit down and I just loose it. I just start crying .

I'm so stressed. It's like this account is secured by the fucking fbi.  I sat there just crying. Remembering my dream. Fuck what if he was still alive . I never checked his pulse.

I heard a light knock on my door. " GO AWAY" I shout as more tears fall. " roxy please can I come in?" I heard his gentle voice come through the door. " come in sam " I said wiping my tears away.

He opened the door , walked over to me and just sat down. " sam.." I looked at him with my eyes swelling again. " come here " sam said and pulled me in for a needed hug.

" sam i had a really terrible nightmare that's freaking me out. " he glanced over at me and grabbed my hands and just held them . " you can talk to me if your comfortable with it. " I really did miss sam , I wish he was around more often .

Maybe I'll ask sam to join the team eventually. Right now is just not the time though. I take a deep breathe. " I had a dream me and colby got married ... " I paused. " roxy that doesn't seems bad. " sam said with a smile . " sam that's not the bad part. He got shot , and the person behind him is supposed to be dead. " his smile turned into a slight frown.

" if he's... if he's still alive... what if... if he's the one threatening danny." I say hyper ventilating at this point . " I... fucked up... I didn't check.... his pulse I don't know sam I DONT KNOW " I start wailing sam pulls me in and just starts to rub my back as I cry in his shoulder.

" as long as we are on high alert, and we are focused . We will be fine . " he says trying to calm me down. It took about 5 minutes just sitting there trying to relax.

I heard Another knock on the door , " come in " I say loud enough for them to hear. Colby came in and just stood there for  second taking in what he saw. sam with his arm around me comforting me , and My face red, eyes puffy.

As soon as he saw my face he ran over and pulled me in . I hugged him as tight as I could. " I'll leave you 2 alone to talk. " sam said getting up to leave. " sam wait . " he stopped . "thank you for helping me" I said with a small smile . " anytime " he returned the favor.

Sam had closed the door. " babygirl I really need to tell you something " colby said getting up and started pacing back and forth. " colby so do I.  " I said getting up and fixing my table.

" you first " We both said at the same time. " no you " we said at the same time again causing us both to giggle. We needed that because little did we know a storm was about to hit .

" colby please you first . " I say to him kinda impatiently. " OK " he says running his hands through his hair. " that night..  when i got kidnapped.  " he paused. Oh no . My heart sunk .that night was one of the worst nights of my life. " when I got out and shot savage...I.... I didn't.... so much was happening and I missed the major thing to check befor... we left."

My eyes went wide. My heart is in my ass . My breathing gets heavier by the minute.  " roxy please don't be mad....I forgot to check his pulse. " he says patiently waiting for my response. I didn't have one .

I just sat there , staring into space. " fuck ..." I whisper.  Then rage,  " colby why didn't you fucking tell me! Ofcourse I'm mad ! " I shout slamming my hands on the desk . " I thought he was dead ! I shot him 3 times ! I didn't know " he shouted back at me .

" COLBY THAT WAS IRRESPONSIBLE " I start pacing back and forth. " baby I'm sorry! " he shouted sitting down in defeat. He knows he messed up.  " colby... my turn ." I start.

" last night I had a dream,  started off beautiful.  A beautiful ball room, hanging lights of the rails on this big stairwell, I had looked down and seen I was in this beautiful black wedding dress . I had opened the big doors and was met by all my friends , sitting in there seats. I looked straight forward and there you where. In a tux, waiting for me down the isle. Tears swelling your eyes as you watched me walk down the isle. We said our vows , Noone objected.  We where happy . We said our I do's and we kissed so passionately.  But then disaster struck . There was a loud bang and you went limp in my arms. " I paused because I started to cry. " you died colby , you where shot and the person behind you was savage. "

Colby sat there . Frozen , not knowing what to say. " baby what if... fuck " I interrupted him " I thought the same thing . Can you round up all the boys and get them in here. I gotta let them know there could be a slight chance he is still alive and could potentially be the one threatening danny  " I went around my desk and hugged colby . " I'm sorry for yelling at you " he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me . " it's OK baby.  I'll be back shortly . Hang tight.  " he said letting me go and leaving the office.

5 minutes later I was met by all the boys .. " take a seat boys , your not gonna like what im about to say. " they all say down and let me tell you,  they all look absolutely terrified.  " roxy what's going on " " roxy did you find out who it is " " roxy are you gonna shoot us " Danny are you stupid . Really? " Danny what the fuck no I'm not gonna shoot you " I laughed. " well new information has come to light and I really hope I'm not right about this but..."

A/n it took me 2 h to right this because I was so distracted watching after ever happy.