Chapter Fifteen

After another week, Henry finally asked Sophie out. She figured at this point, with the lengths the Neverseen were going to, she wasn't going to see Keefe again. Plus, Henry had been pining after her for a while. So she said yes. The conversation went a little something like this:

"Hey Sophie." Henry said while Sophie held the door to her dorm open for him to come in.

"Hi Henry." She replied while sitting on the couch. "What's up?"

"I was, umm, wondering if you'd want to go out sometime?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Like a date?"

"Yeah, like a date."

"Sure, why not?" There was lots of screaming, squealing, and jumping up and down, along with a single laugh from Sophie. So now Sophie was stuck trying to find something to wear to her date at Coney Island with Henry when Teresa barged in with a wide smile covering her face.

"What's up with you?" Sophie asked, laughing at her overly happy smile."

"Kyle asked me on a date!!!"

"Oh my god really?!" The two girls started squealing and jumping up and down.

"Oh, guess what?" Sophie told Teresa, remembering her own news.

"What? What happened? TELL ME ALREADY!!!" She screamed.

"Henry asked me out!"

"Omg now we need to get Bella a date! I think Charlie might like her." Sophie nearly laughed, thinking of Charlie's secret.

"Nah, but I think Liam is head over heels for her, and vice versa."

Teresa took a minute to ponder it before responding. "Oh my god you're so right! We need to set them up!"

"Yes we do! We also need to stop yelling!" The two girls quickly lowered their voices.

Then, Teresa noticed the clothes scattered everywhere and raised an eyebrow at Sophie.

She sighed and said, "Henry and I are going on a date to Coney Island today, I don't know what to wear."

"Omg I can help you with this. Just leave it to me."

Within minutes, everything was set out. There was a tiny sunflower top that looked more like a fancy bra, with off the shoulder sleeves, straps, and a bow at the front tying it together. There were also ripped denim jeans, her converse platforms, a white purse, then lots of makeup and hair supplies. When Teresa finished, the front part of Sophie's hair was twisted back into a mini ponytail and her makeup actually looked nice. In fact... all of her looked nice.