Chapter Fifty-One

The darkness was swallowing her whole. She could see nothing, feel nothing, hear nothing.

Everything came rushing back at full volume. 

Footsteps were approaching.

Her eyes cracked open and she could see flames, only flames.

Her eyes shut again and darkness engulfed her then spit her back out.

Black boots walking towards her.

Darkness.

A rough hand grabbed her chin and squished her cheeks together, pulling her head up to face their's.

Black.

She could hear shouts in the distance, her human friends were concerned.

Silent. 

Fintan's face looming over her.

Strong arms lifted her off the ground.

Fintan's arms.

Sophie tried to struggle but she couldn't move. She couldn't even lift her head as it was lolled backwards.

More yelling. Her elven friends.

Why were they there?

Out of the corner of her eyes, Sophie could see the flames grow taller.

Water crashed down on it but it wouldn't extinguish.

Her body bounced a little as Fintan chuckled at her friends' feeble attempts to rescue her.

He shifted her as he raised a crystal and stepped into the light.

Everything went dark and silent. As soon as the warmth of light leaping went away, she felt nothing.

Sophie Foster was in the Neverseen's hands once again.

A/N: Boom boom boom! Another chapter, although it's short! Alright, so... yeah. Don't play near cliffs, bye!

-V