.give me a chance.

"you found parts of me
I didn't know existed and in you,
I found a love
I no longer believed was real."

🔹🔸

~ after two days ~

Things went good in these two days

Things went good in these two days. Doctor declared that I was recovering. Niall asked Elle out on a date and she said yes. He was on the seventh cloud when she said yes.

Sarah didn't call me for once and when I tried calling her, she never answered any of my call. That started bothering me. Myke face timed with me and I told him everything about Chris, Louis was there too. I couldn't call anyone else. Niall was busy, so Louis tagged along.

Saying of Chris, I'm not at all afraid of him now. He did all the wrong as much he wanted to do. Enough of his threatening and I won't be scared anymore. He got as much revenge he wanted to take because now it's all over. He will see the real me. The Sophia who is not at all afraid of him. He has hurt me enough, he almost killed me, I won't let him get to me this time.

My parents had their little date with me. Funny yet true. We three went out for a movie night. I've never laughed so much in my life but yesterday night was family time. They would crack random jokes, dad would try to sound like a strict dad and had his own lines that he would use to threaten Zayn.

ZAYN, he has been so sweet. After the party night, we had out little cute fights just to recall the memories when we were enemies. He asked Mr. Johnson to give him two days to complete the project and as to my surprise, Mr. Johnson agreed and gave him two days. Zayn still won't tell me what love story he was working on.

My wounds are recovering. Lauren herself asked Zayn to do my dressing and cleaning of the bruises. He was nervous all the time while doing that. According to him, his big hands would hurt me but I know no one could be better than him.

I and Zayn didn't have our first date yet. He said he wanted me to recover fully and I agreed to his saying. He has been on my mind all the time. Our first kiss, our first dance, all those cute memories won't leave my head.

"You ready?" mom asked entering my room. I nodded. I'm going to college today as I and Zayn have to submit the project and I'll be going there after a week. That means there will be encounters with other students who will stare me like I'm fresh piece of meat. Going back to college means Chris will be there too. Clarissa would try to scare me by her glares with her sharp eyes. But I don't give a damn to all these.

I have my brother on my side. I have my best friends, my whole group with me and above all, I have Zayn. Just taking his name makes my cheeks go red. What has he done to me!