.loving him is blue.

"When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness -- and call it love -- true love."

-Robert Fulghum

🔸🔹

"Today should be declared as the best day of history

"Today should be declared as the best day of history." I shouted happily. I couldn't be any more happier. Niall has given me the best gift.

"But how did you do that?" Harry asked Niall who stood there grinning like a crazy person. "It's simple. I went to the Dean's office and handed him the video clip." Niall explained.

"What video clip?" I asked. He didn't say me anything about the video clip.

I was still angry with Liam. Lauren came to explain me but I asked her to leave. I don't want others to explain me anything. I just want Liam to come and tell me the truth that I know he never would do. Sometimes I feel that whatever Chris said was all true.

"The one with evidence that Christopher Wilson was the one who plotted everything against you. He was the one, the culprit."

"But how did you get that?" Lily asked. "We're not dumb, we always kept an eye on him. But that day when the accident took place, we weren't looking out for him and taking the opportunity of the same, he hurt her." Louis explained.

So today everyone came to know that Chris was my ex and what his intentions were. I, myself told them everything. Liam felt bad that all this time Chris was in front of his eyes but he couldn't do anything. Girls as always cursed words to him.

Zayn was quite the whole time. But I asked him to stay calm. I don't want him to get into any kind of fights because of me.

"But why did Mr. Ainsley just suspend him? He should've been declared with severe punishment." Harry stated. "Why isn't there any involvement of cops in this?"

"That is because no one filed any complaint against him." Zayn answered, his eyes on me as he gave me a look of 'see you should've done that'.

Zayn did ask me file a complaint against Chris but I refused. I wasn't a coward or anything. I just don't want to give any chance to Chris so that he could come back with a better revenge. I know he can hurt every single person I love. He'll just make my life a living hell.

"Only Sophia could've filed the case because she was the victim. The cops would need evidence, that of course we have, but also the statement of the victim." Lauren being the intelligent law student stated.

"I didn't wanted to testify against him. Even if he was to be send in jail, he would've escaped it easily. He is Christopher Wilson. He's dad is Daniel Wilson, one of the reputed Mayor and a successful rich businessman of the south of England. You guys don't know anything about the Wilson's, but I do and I would only love to stay away from them, even if that leads to Chris's not convicted as a criminal." I stated and then continued.