.this time is critical.

And then he came, saving her from rotten souls who might have sucked her experience of being alive.

🔹🔸

We won the match again, third time in a row and we are the ultimate champions of the college

We won the match again, third time in a row and we are the ultimate champions of the college. This is the day to celebrate, to remember forever.

"Let's go clubbing tonight." I suggested. Our group along with the girls are right now at Harry's place. Harry and Niall are very happy for us. They kept on cheering for us even after the game ended. Lily showered kisses on me. She declared that she was the luckiest girl to have a boyfriend like me. But little did she know, I'm the lucky one here to have her in my life. She is my dearest.

"Yeah. We should totally celebrate this epic day." Niall cheered. "I'm in." Lily declared.

"So am I." Jasmine raised her hand. "Count me in." Harry declared.

Our eyes shifted to Liam, Zayn and Sophia. Liam likes to go to club and have the time of his life but Zayn loves it the most. Harry and Zayn would always go clubbing to find one night fling for themselves and whenever we suggested them to find a perfect girl and settle in a relationship, they would reply. "We don't believe in love, it's for the weak one's." But I know, Zayn mostly enjoys in the club because he finds an excuse to get lost in the crowd, to have some time to himself, yet being around everyone. He is just...himself!

Girls literally throw themselves on Zayn and Harry. They used to do that with me too but I was always interested in Lily and now that I've my girl, I don't need anybody else.

Niall adored a girl but she left the place and then he didn't find a perfect girl for himself and Liam being the Charming Prince of the group is waiting for his perfect Princess.

"I will join too." Zayn declared, looking up from his phone. "Should we go Liam?" Sophia asked. He nodded. She smiled. "Count us in too."

We all cheered and left Harry's place and went to our respective places to get ready. Lily and Jasmine went to Sophia's place as she said that they could borrow her clothes. We reminded the girls that the party is tonight and so they have to get ready by seven.

--------