.hate at first sight.

"It was hate at first sight, clean, pure and strong as grain alcohol."

🔸🔹

When I first laid eyes on her at the airport, my heart raced faster than ever before

When I first laid eyes on her at the airport, my heart raced faster than ever before. She's the most important person in my life. We've been apart for two years, but having her back with me and Mom fills me with happiness. The last time I saw her in person, she was short, but now she's grown up. As she ran towards me, I enveloped her in my arms.

Niall asked if she'd be attending the same college, and I confirmed. We both smiled, knowing our college is the best in town, and she'd surely enjoy her time here. I just want her to feel carefree and not be burdened by anything. I'm confident she'll get along well with all my friends.

I showed her my room, where cleanliness is a priority for me. Adorning the walls are photos of Sophia, my friends, and family. Despite missing my dad, I'm determined to ensure Sophia's happiness. I know she'll love the place and the people. However, I'm wary of Zayn and Harry. They're charming and handsome but also tricky. I don't want my sister to suffer heartbreak again, like she did when her boyfriend cheated on her.

After bidding farewell, I retired for the night, hoping for a drama-free first day of college for her. Tomorrow, I'll drive her to college and ensure she attends most of her lectures with me. Some may call me overprotective, but I'm simply determined to keep her safe. I won't repeat the same mistakes.

The next morning, I rose at six-thirty to kickstart my day with a gym workout. Our basement is equipped with all the necessary gear. I spent thirty minutes on push-ups followed by twenty minutes punching the bag. After showering, I dressed in black jeans, a white tee, and white and black sneakers. Just then, I received a call from Harry.

L: Hey harry, Good Morning.

H: Hey, Liam. I was wondering if you could pick me today from my place?

L: Okay, I will be there.

I hang up the phone and went to see if Sophia was ready.

-----