.blame it to fate.

It's just a bad phrase, not the bad life. You don't end your life just because the ship sank once, you didn't drown, you swam to your shore, your home, you're safe now.

🔸🔹

I was enjoying in the club with a girl named Chloe or whatever

I was enjoying in the club with a girl named Chloe or whatever. She was hot, I admit, we enjoyed our time until she left with her boyfriend.

Usually this club isn't crowded. But tonight, it's overly populated. I found all my friends were enjoying. I walked out of the club and taking out a Cigarette, I placed one in between my lips .I lighted up the cigarette and walked near by. I like walking but sometimes I feel lazy to walk. I mean, I have my own Car and a Bike too, So why walk and drain yourself.

While walking, I heard a scream of some girl. Bradford at night is not safe at all. There are many scumbags who stand at the end of the streets and molest girls passing by. The robbers rob and many drunk people also walk in the dark alley. The cops don't do anything and so innocent people have to suffer.

"Help." The same girl screamed. This voice came from the alley down the not so busy road. I walked there to see what happened. I mean if someone's been molested, that's a crime and if someone is doing that shit to any girl, that girl deserves to be saved.

Then I heard a sound of something shattering, I guess it was a bottle. I ran in the alley and saw a man trying to force himself on the girl and I could hear the cries of the girl. Her jacket was thrown on the road and he was trying to unbutton her jeans. Her upper cloth was torn out.

But wait, I saw the face of the girl. She was Marie.

I know I loathe her with all my heart but I cannot let that person rape her and throw her on the street to die. She is the sister of my best friend.

"Get off her." I shouted. That person turned to face me. He had that evil smirk on his face, he was ready to torture her to death. I saw Marie, she was not even in the condition to stand on her feet. Her eyes were shut.

The person said she was his girlfriend. She doesn't have a boyfriend and even if she did, this mother fucker won't be the one.

"Son of a bitch. Lay a hand on her and you won't be able to see the next morning." I warned him.

How dare he do that to her. This boiled up my anger. She isn't a prey, she is a human. She deserves respect and not being molested in the dark alley.

I covered her half naked body with my jacket. She was unconscious, she could barely stand.

That man threw a punch on my face and I fell on the ground. My shoulder hurt as it touched the pieces of the broken glass. I stood up and hit hardly with my knee on his groin. He cried in pain and fell on the ground. I grabbed him by his hairs and hit his head on the wall. He was now not able to move. I dialled 911 and told them to reach here as soon as possible.