.death doesn't come easy.

"Don't trust what you see,
even salt looks like sugar."

🔹🔸

Finally the college got over and now I'm exhausted

Finally the college got over and now I'm exhausted. Every bone inside me asked me to go back to my bed and close my eyes to sleep. I wish I could officially break up with college.

I waited for Liam at the parking. No where in hell, I'm driving back with Zayn on that bike. His bike can be a reason of my death, I don't want to die this early. I have my whole life ahead. Though Zayn will be obliged to be the reason of my death. He'll love to see me under six feet the ground, so that he has no one to play with his head and get on the nerves.

But I didn't see Liam for once today, only during the football practice. He must be busy with the regular work. He's being busy a lot lately. Maybe he is owning a business and that's his secret?

"Ms. Payne." Someone called out my name. Surely not any of my friends, they won't give respect to me. LOL. Turning back and saw the coach of football team walking to me.

"Yes, Coach?" I asked smiling. Not that I faked the smile. I'm innocent already. The coach doesn't torture me, so he gets a good treatment from me.

"Sophia, I was looking for you in the whole building." He breathed heavily because of running. Sounds kinda dramatic, like we're in love and he cannot live without me. I mentally laughed at my own joke.

"What is the matter, coach?" Did I do something wrong? Is it illegal to watch football players practice? Oh lord, arrest me.

"The match is after three days and the jerseys of the players are not even ready. You were given the responsibility to take care of the work." He grumbled on me. Was that so? Damn. Man! No one ever told me about my responsibilities.

"Yes. It was so." he replied to my unasked question. I uttered it louder maybe. I have to stop doing this, thinking shit out loud.

"I'm sorry, Coach. I forgot about that. I will surely ask the players to help me in this situation and the Jerseys will be ready within two days." I hope they all are co-operative, or else those guys get a smack on head, I'll make sure they suffer. Help me or get smacked!

"You better do or else they will not be able to play the match." he ordered like I am some servant he pays.

I nodded.

Fuck.

I need Liam to help me.

I left the place searching for Liam. He's the only one who can help me right now, he's my brother, he has to help me out. I ran into a person while walking very fast. I've got to stop jogging around or else, soon my head will fall out.