.night in the woods.

"There is an innocence in admiration: it occurs in one who has not yet realized that they might one day be admired."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

🔸🔹

Once we all stepped out of the bus, we walked in the forest

Once we all stepped out of the bus, we walked in the forest. The Autumn season gave the trees, shade of yellow, green, orange with the freshness in odor. They stood utterly still, where every damn leaf fell down and kissed the motherly earth. It was like a rainbow carpet of beautiful leaves.

Forests have been the best place to find beautiful nature, every single type of animal, the stillness, the silence, this is a place of heaven. I was sure that the beauty of the forest comforted every person's hearts, who was present there to watch the glory of nature.

"Find your partners for the tent rooms." The coach stated. We all nodded to what he declared. "I'm going to stay with Zayn." The girl I saw in library stated.

"No, a girl with a girl and guy with the guy." Coach declared.

This made everyone laugh. She frowned and walked to the side. Zayn had a relieved smile on his face. If he doesn't like the girl, say it on her face. Don't let her get her hopes high and then let her fall.

"Who needs a tent when ya can sleep under the stars!" Niall stated. I nodded. He is right. I would love to sleep under the stars.

"We could sneak out, Niall." I whispered in his ear. He kissed my cheek.

"This is why, I love you Soficita." I smiled. He has told me these words so many times, it is our thing now. He even has a new nickname for me. I like it, it is creative.

"Then those deadly animals will have their meals at night." Liam walked to us and stated. "We need tents for our safety."

"C'mon Liam, don't be such a bore." Niall pinched his nose, to which Liam hit his hand away. I laughed.

"Have you decided your partners?" The coach walked to us and asked.

"I, Lily, Jasmine and Sophia will be in one tent." Lauren declared. We nodded and walked in search for the best place to built a tent.

"This place is best." I stated. It was near a huge tree cross armed with another one, both with yellow leaves fallen all over the place. I'm going to love this camping. These five days will bring a change in our lives.

We started making the tent but failed miserably three times.

"These instructions are written in swedish." I groaned. The other girls group started laughing at us but they didn't even start making a tent. Who was I complaining about, those girls are bitches!

"Watching you attempt to put up a tent is both highly amusing and painful." Harry commented. Lily hit him in the arm. "I'm here to help." He rubbed his arm and stated. They already had their tent set up. Boys, muscular and with the knowledge of building a tent, of course they can help.