.the time, it's away.

Settle your heart child,
your time will come.
Don't rush anything,
when the time is right,
things will fall back to the place,
things will get better in the end.

🔸🔹

It's night time and I still haven't talked to Liam

It's night time and I still haven't talked to Liam. He was busy while day, practising for the match. I was with the team for most of the time. Zayn was also behaving strangely. He didn't insult me for once. Of course he was in pain, but yet, not a single comment on my boring existence.

Most of these days, I used to think of ways on how could I stop him from throwing any shade on me but now I'm thinking about why he is not insulting me. That's weird, Right? But what can I do. Maybe I'm used to getting the comments that aren't even true, though he just likes to fool around. All day, he was acting strange and whenever someone's hand hit his hand or stomach, he would yell in pain. Those bruises were so fresh like they were made yesterday or this morning. He didn't fall off the bike, right? I mean, he said he has control over that thing, but yet there are chances you lose control.

Louis and Liam knew what happened to him but I don't. Well, I cannot complain about that. They are his friends and I'm not anywhere on the list of being Zayn Malik's best friend to know all his secrets.

I'm just waiting for Myke to come online on Skype. Sarah was out for a date with some guy from our old school. She said she will give me details when she gets free. Busy girl. She's surely going to get laid and then probably forget the guy. She's the type of girl, every guy would keep a picture of on their bedroom wall, hot and has a model body. She is equally intelligent and I always used to joke that if I were bisexual or gay, I would've made my shot on asking her to be my girlfriend.

Mom was in her room working as usual. Sometimes I think she needs a break from her work, she has a lot of burden of office but she never shows that.

Liam is with the guys, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry. Lily must be at home because the guys said it was a boy's outing thing. They spend almost twenty hours together.

I got a call request on my laptop screen. It was from Myke. Sometimes, when I am not feeling good, just the thought of his name lightens my mood. 

I accepted the call and there appeared my best friend's smiling face, I haven't talked to him in days. I missed him. He is the same. Not a slight change in his face. The same black hair reminding me of Prince Eric, Myke used to call me snow white and Sarah was supposed to be Aurora.