.i don't trust love.

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
-La Rochefoucauld

🔸🔹

Last day was good, surprisingly it went well

Last day was good, surprisingly it went well. I promised Liam I would bring back the old and bold Marie. The time spend with her on the cliff was good. I mean, I thought she would never agree to go with me. But when she said she'd go, I sighed in relief.

She loved the place. Everybody in the group knows that she has her special love for nature. I never thought my mere words would help her. I just said what I felt was correct, but she did consider my words and tried to fight the fear and she succeeded. When I held her from her arm, I thought she'd cry and run away. But she said it worked, she tried and she could do it.

When we walked to the car to leave for home, I stopped her. I wanted to apologize for being a dick the day before when she came to apologize. I shouldn't have said all that. She is emotionally weak right now and all she needs is strength. No matter how much I say that I dislike her, but something inside me wants to help her in every possible way.

She was so happy to overcome her fear and so she wanted everyone to know. I asked Liam to throw a night party where she could explain everything to everyone. During the night stay, when everyone came to know that I was the one who helped her, they kept staring me like I was an alien. Of course, no on would've thought that I would help her. But I did.

She thanked me and also the old playful Marie was back. This is stupid to say, but now I'll like it more to get on her head and blow her mind off. She hates that I get on her nerves and I'm only planning to play along the same. Of course I tried to bring her back because I missed the old Marie, the one I liked to dislike.

Right now, we all are seated on the table in the kitchen eating our breakfast. We all felt asleep last night watching movie. Aunt Katherine made the breakfast for ten people including her. She's a hard working woman. Mom always praises her.

Watching those videos, brought back many good memories. We guys have been inseparable since we became friends. We five have great bond and re-watching those moments made me happy.

"What are the plans for today?" Louis asked, taking a bite of his sandwich. "We can all hang out together somewhere." Niall was the one to suggest.

"Maybe Movie?" Harry asked. "No, we already watched one yesterday." Jasmine complained. These people cannot decide upon one thing.

"Club?" Lauren asked. "No." Marie replied immediately. "I'm so sorry, I just forgot I'm really.."

"That's fine." She cut her off and replied.

"Something else guys, something that is fun to do." Jasmine said.

"Why don't we all go to our respective places and rest?" I suggested. This can be good, right? Just sleep for hours and hours and hours.