.can't stop the feeling.

"Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice."

🔹🔸

Being selected to play for the college's football team was an amazing feeling. I've always loved playing football but stopped playing at the age of fifteen. Now that I'm back on the field, I will work hard for it.

I challenged Marie to play a game with me for football. I can easily beat her, there's no doubt in that. She is such a pain in the head. No girl ever talks to me in such a way. I fucking hate her. I will do whatever it takes to take her almighty princess crown down.

"Hey, Zayn." Brittany called me. She is yet another girl who gets on my nerves. But I don't have an interest in her. I've made it clear many times, but she won't leave me alone. I ignored her words.

"You cannot ignore me, Love." She placed a hand on my shoulder. She is so hot that no one can keep their eyes off of her. Her legs are so slim and tall. You can call me a player, I don't care. Loving someone isn't my story to play. I have never had a serious relationship because I hate it. Relationships actually suck. I observed her body from bottom to up. Her face was covered with makeup.

"What do you want Brittany?" I asked, annoyed. "Just to spend a night with you or only some moments, come on baby. I know you want me." She now placed her hand on my thighs. I ignored her and walked to the library. This is the place where I can smoke and people won't observe me because very few students visit here. The librarian herself is dumb enough to smell the smoke and there is no fire alarm in the library. Stupid people. The library is the first place in need of a fire alarm, but the old Dean doesn't understand that.

She followed me. Now I can't resist myself, so I took her behind the huge shelves and kissed her roughly. She moaned and kissed me back. She jumped on her feet and placed her legs around my waist. I kissed her roughly and she was enjoying even I had fun with her. Until someone cleared her throat.

I turned and saw Marie standing there with her eyes wide open.

I asked her, what she was doing there and again her mouth opened up to be a bitch. Brittany made a joke on her name, which was not even her name though. Marie called her a Hoe but Brittany was dumb even to understand the insult. I asked Brittany to leave because I cannot handle two stupid girls fighting over my head. She left after kissing me one more time and then I grabbed Marie's arms and pushed her against the wall.

"Why do you always interfere with my work?" I asked angrily but also smelled the same vanilla perfume. God, not even Brittany has this strong yet amazing smell. Where does this girl get the scent from?

She replied sarcastically and let me tell you, even Brittany won't dare to talk to me like that. She gets what she wants and knows not to mess with me. But this girl, Sorehead is different, she is the basic bitch they talk about in movies.