.she is worried.

"She had a strange feeling
in the pit of her stomach,
like when you're swimming
and you want to put your feet down
on something solid,
but the water's deeper
than you think
and there's nothing there."

-Julia Gregson

🔸🔹

*AT COLLEGE *

*AT COLLEGE *

The guys returned from their holidays before two days and I'm beyond happy to know that Harry and Jasmine and Liam and Lauren are officially in relationships now. It still sounds strange to hear my brother call Lauren as his girlfriend. I thought he would never fall for a girl and look now, he has fallen for the sweetest girl. They indeed compliment each other very well.

"C'mon we have our dance class now." Jasmine took my hand and we four girls walked straight to the dance class. We changed to the practicing outfits and our dance teacher entered.

"Hello, dancers. How are you all doing?" He asked. He got replies of Good and some replied not good. Would he even care for those who had bad day? No, he'll just carry on with his class.

"Ok, we have a new student in our class today and trust me, he is a great dancer, The Gene Kelly of dancing. " He said and called a guy who entered from the front door.

As soon as the guy entered, I felt my world falling apart, I heard the sound of my heart wrecking. The same eyes, same hair, same dressing sense, same famous smirk. How could he be here?

I had my eyes on him, I was in complete shock and he had a smirk on his lips as his eyes were bored into mine. He knew he could find me here, he has come with a plan. He'll be the reason, I'll lose everything that I've in my life. He'll ruin everything.

"Students, his name is Christopher Wilson."

As soon as the words escaped from the professor's mouth, I felt I could faint anytime. He cannot be here, my world cannot turn upside down again. He wouldn't spare me, he'll try to take his revenge. He isn't the sweet Christopher, he is the devil Chris.

"I want all of you to choose a partner as we will be learning salsa today."

I wasn't listening to any of his words. I was scared, afraid of his deadly eyes. He is standing right in front of me, with the wicked smile, his eyes haunting my poor soul.

"Philly." Jasmine waved a hand in front of my eyes and brought me back to earth.

"What?"

"Choose your partner." Lauren stated. I nodded and searched for the best available guy but all of them already chose their partners.