.the ego he carries.

"Just because you have flaws,
doesn't mean you aren't beautiful."

-Zayn Malik 🔥

🔸🔹

I walked to Harry and asked him to follow me in the tent

I walked to Harry and asked him to follow me in the tent. He stood up and followed me questioning what's wrong. I don't know why but I was angry on Harry. No doubt, he has kissed many girls, but Marie is Liam's sister and my...

Well I don't know about that.

"Stop, Harry." I stopped and turned to face him. He had a confused look. "What is wrong with you?"

"What?" He asked innocently. Wow, there. He is using his innocence.

"You kissed Marie?"

"Yes and Man, she tasted good. Her lips, just wow." How can he say that? He stood there smiling.

"You're an idiot, Harry. Do you really even like her?" I yelled. He was taken aback with my sudden outburst. I know, he doesn't like her. He has always described the kisses to be good, like how the girls taste well, he's never really talked about the girl, her appearance, her nature and he's doing the same here. He is comparing Marie to the other girls he's dated in the past. This won't end well.

"I don't know Zayn. I thought I liked her but when I kissed her I didn't feel anything. You know they say you feel sparks and fireworks when you kiss the one you like. But I didn't feel anything."

His words, the way he explained, he sounded like a girl. I took a step closer to him. "Seriously, that means you don't like her now?"

Deep inside my heart, I wished he would say he didn't.

"No."

That made me Happy? What is actually going on with me!

"Harry, do you even know what mess you have created?" I asked raising my voice. He shrugged.

"Jasmine saw you kissing Marie and she thinks there is something going on between you both and now she is not talking to Marie and Marie isn't taking that well."

"But why is Jasmine not talking to Sophia?"

"Are you really dumb or are you just putting an effort to being one, today?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jasmine likes you, Harry." I stated. "Seriously you're dumb enough to see that when we all can clearly see. She confessed her feelings for you to Marie and now she believes that even after knowing about her feelings, Marie played with her. You ruined a good friendship."

"Fuck. That's bad. I never wanted their friendship to end. I thought I like Sophia but now I don't and you remember you asked me what about my kiss with Jasmine?"