.the man I love.

"Cause I got a man in my life
that can't be replaced
For this love is unconditional
it won't go away"

-Beyonce

🔸🔹

"Bye Niall

"Bye Niall. See you tomorrow." Liam hugged Niall. We were leaving Niall's place as the weekend ended and his parents will soon be back, so we thought to end the party and leave. Louis and Lily already left and Harry decided to drop Jasmine to her place.

"Bye. I enjoyed the two days mate." Niall smiled.

Even I enjoyed these days. I thought I won't, I mean, these people hang out a lot together and this was my first time with them. But I did enjoy and am looking forward to more night stays and fun.

"Bye, Niall. I enjoyed a lot at your place. You are literally the best." I hugged him.

I'm serious. Niall is cute and friendly. He has become my best friend in these three days. He is the James Corden of the group. He jokes around, doesn't leave a chance to eat anything and everything. This guy, I swear is amazing.

"Bye Luv. I'm glad you had the best time here." He winked.

I let out a chuckle. He is an amazing friend, someone I could share my thoughts with, maybe. I know I won't fall for him because he is so pure at heart, I don't want to break his heart even for once. I mean, just look at him. But he can be my personal teddy, who can make me laugh all the time.

"Zayn, See you tomorrow. You better come to college." Niall laughed.

So far, I've learnt that Zayn is the one who always finds a reason to avoid college and stay away from it. I've learnt a lot about these people. Harry loves getting tattoos and now is ashamed of having so many useless and meaningless tattoos on his skin. Hr is literally inked everywhere.

Louis must sound and portray himself as a funny person but is the most dedicated to his work. He has his future planned and as he states, Lily is in his future, how cute. Lily says, she wants to study until she dies. She loves reading and collecting information about anything that gives knowledge. Einstein much!

Jasmine is more into fashion and wants to be a professional dancer as she says, it was her mother's dream to be a dancer, so she wants to do this for her mother.

Zayn rolled his eyes. "Sure Mom." He hugged Niall. I also came to know that Niall and Zayn are the closest. They are like brothers. These people say that Zayn takes care of Niall like he is his baby and Zayn is the daddy.

We closed the front door and sat in Liam's Car. Zayn took the passenger seat before I could step in and so I had to climb on the back seat. 

The ride to our place was silent. Only the 90's music was playing on the radio. I love this silence because this was not an awkward silence. It's just no one had anything to speak. I guess, we three were tired and yet in the party mood.