.secrets only bring sorrow.

"From every wound, there is a scar and every scar tells a story. Even when the wound is healed, the scars remain."

🔸🔹

It's night time, the stars in the sky were nonexistent

It's night time, the stars in the sky were nonexistent. An hour ago the sunset had radiated across the cloud, turning it molten orange with bands of pink. Now it is gone and I sit under the starless, moonless sky. The view from the window makes me feel claustrophobic. There is no twilight, only blackness. 

I need to get my head off of the thoughts of darkness. Zayn's words occupied my thoughts. Darkness is beautiful. How can he find peace in darkness?

Darkness brings chaos in me, I'm full of fucked up thoughts in dark world. I cam't even sleep with the lights out, I need some light, even if it is the moon's light.

To take my mind off, I start doing my college work. This  professors, they don't show any mercy on students. They give a lot of burden of assignments that many students don't even do. But some students being the topper of class or the book worms, or the nerds of the year, they complete their work. Dude, we are in college, let us enjoy the time of our lives.

I shuffled my playlist on my phone and attached it with my Music player and "on the floor" By JLo and Pitbull started playing. This is an all time hit single to dance on. I hummed the song and started tapping my feet along the rhythm. Soon I got up from my bed and started dancing on the floor. That's the song, right? Get on the floor and move your body.

Aaa la la la la, lalalalalala la laaaa
Tonight we gonna be on the floor.

I danced on the beats, actually just did the crazy moves more jumping like I'm in some club

I danced on the beats, actually just did the crazy moves more jumping like I'm in some club. Using my room as the dance floor, I did some steps on floor while I even jumped on my bed and danced with the pillow. The pillow sometimes can be a good partner to dance with. Thank God, my room's wall is soundproof. Even if I shout at the top of my lungs, no one will hear a word.

I know I'm not blessed to be queen of singing like Beyonce, but I tried and came out to be Rebecca Black though, who cares. My room is locked and I was enjoying my life dancing at least, this gives me happiness. I'm having happy days in Bradford.