.i feel the pain.

"If you can love the wrong one so much, just imagine how much you can love the right one."
- Brandon Stanton

🔹🔸

*Evening*

*Evening*

"Sophia,Please open the door." I heard Liam shout from the door. I have locked myself in room because I don't want mom and dad to know that I have been crying for a guy who doesn't even like me back. I'm a wreck right now, damaged in my own thoughts.

"I'm trying to sleep, Liam. Please go away." I shouted back, my voice cracking again.

"I'm going to break the door if you don't open it. We're worried for you." His voice soften. I stood up and prepared my hair well, wiped away the tears and opened the door slowly, revealing the face of my worried brother and parents.

"Sophia. Is that the way to lock yourself in room for more than four hours and do nothing but cry the whole time?" mom asked shouting.

"Is there any other place to continue the show?" I replied. "I wasn't crying." Then I stated.

"Yeah, I can see that." She crossed her arms against her chest.

"Sophia, we don't want you to lock yourself in room." Liam spoke and walked in the room followed by my worried parents. Dad didn't speak a word.

"I was trying to sleep,Liam. That's it."

"When you returned home, you were crying

"When you returned home, you were crying." He argued. "I wasn't. I was not feeling well, so I came back, I wasn't crying." I argued back. I know they are not going to buy any words from me.

"You came home because you saw Zayn kissing that bitch." Liam snapped and I stepped back.

"Yes, that's the reason I rushed back home. But you won't understand. You're tired of me and you will never be on my side." I shouted back.

Hey brother, I know how to yell too. We got the genes from the same family. I don't know why I felt betrayed, it felt like I lost something that wasn't even mine.