The beginning of an adventure (Pt. 3)

Samira's POV:

I heard some sticks cracking behind Link and me. Since I didn't know who it was, I turned around, holding a thick stick in my hand, just in case we'll get attacked by whoever was there. Some time later I saw Bonny and Lenny come. ,,Oh, hey guys! I already thought you wouldn't come!" I said. ,,Hehe, well... We still had to get some food before we came here..." Lenny said. ,,Yeah, just because Lenny was hungry, we had to waste so much time looking for food." Bonny said, seeming a bit annoyed again. ,,Uh huh...-" I said. ,,-Well, let's get some sleep. It seems pretty late and I don't want to be too tired tomorrow. By the way, we still have to practise controlling our elements before we get into a fight." Lenny and Bonny nodded to what I said with a smile.

~

We got ready to sleep. Even if we didn't have anything to sleep in, we got to fall asleep on the ground. At least we had something to keep us warm. The next day, when we woke up in the morning, we got ready and started practising to have better control of the elements we received. It was pretty late when we stopped, but we still started to look for an abandoned cottage everywhere. When we found one it was almost midnight. ,,I think I'm gonna lay down for a bit." Link said and yawned. ,,Alright. But leave me some space on the bed." I said. Since there only were 3 beds, two of us had to share one. And I would have imagined Bonny and Lenny arguing about sharing a bed for the rest of the night. Link sighed and said: ,,Good night, guys." I laid down next to him and said: ,,Good night, Link." I gave him a little kisson his forehead and closed my eyes to sleep.

-The next day-

Link's POV:

I woke up, finding myself cuddled up next to Samira. ,,Seems like you finally woke up." she said with a little smile. I yawned and said: ,,Good morning." Samira giggled. ,,It already is noon, you little idiot." she said and giggled again. ,,R-really?" I asked, confused that it already was noon. ,,Yes, of course. See." she said and showed me her phone. ,,It's 1pm?!" I yelled. I guess I got up a little too fast, because I fell to the ground right after. ,,Hey, are you ok?" Samira asked. ,,Y-yeah, I'm fine." I said and got up to get ready.

Samira's POV"

,,Ok, guys. Today is the day we're going on an adventure. To save the villages from the monsters. To save this whole world from evil. So get your weapons and shields together. We'll meet here again when we have everything." I said. We've been sitting around for days or practising to control the elements we received when we got here. I picked up everything I needed. Two swords, just in case if one would break, and a shield. ,,Ok, I've got everything." Link said, panting. Seems like he looked for his stuff a bit too fast. ,,I've got everything, too." Bonny and Lenny said at the same time. ,,Good, then let's go." I said as we started to make our way to the first village.