Saving the earth village

Bonny's POV:

,,Are you sure we could just trust that goblin should walk the way he told us? I mean, he could've lied and send us to some place we're goi g to get murdered at." I told Lenny. ,,Oh, come on. You never trust anyone in dumb situations. But now? You can't be serious, Bonny!" Lenny yelled. For the first time, I saw him mad. He never was like that before, no matter the situation.

,,I am serious. You know, that goblin really could've lied to us." I said. ,,You know what? If you really don't trust him and don't want to go this way, just leave then!" Lenny yelled. ,,I really don't want to keep arguing now. I'd much rather help here." he added after a sigh and just left. It took me a few minutes to think about it and walked with him. Even though I stayed a bit further behind him, I helped him fight the monsters on our way.

~

After quite some time we saw someone in all black further away. ,,Who, do you think, is that?" Lenny asked. 'Wait, he knows that I'm here? How?' I thought and just stared at the ground. ,,How do you know I'm here with you?" I asked him. ,,You know. Some time after I started walking away, I kind of looked back and saw you starting to walk with me." Len y said. ,,And you must know, I'm still mad at you for being like that in this kind of situation. But since you decided to come with me and help me fight the monsters, I forgive you and want to thank you for that." he added.

We talked a bit more and decided to follow the person we have seen a bit earlier until we made the decision.

A/N: Hi guys ^^ If you kept reading until now, congratulations! You made it half way through  the story! I know it was a long journey to reach this point, but we already made it this far and will go on 'till the end. Right?
Well, I hope you'll enjoy this story of mine until the end. Until then, see ya ^^