The fire village (Pt. 2)

Link's POV:

Even though we've still had pretty much of way to walk, I knew we were going to be there soon . Thanks to Shakira, we knew the way we had to go. Without her, we would have been lost, walking around and not finding anyone or anything. But this village is lost anyway. There's no one around except for some monsters here and there. ,,Do you think we still have to walk very much?" Samira asked. ,,Well, I hope we're not too far away anymore." I said. Samira just wanted to say something when, suddenly, we heard a crack somewhere around us. It sounded like sticks cracking when someone steps on it. And it wasn't easy to find out where exactly the cracking sound came from. ,,What... was that?" I asked. I looked around, already holding my sword in my hands, just for sure. Samira also had held her sword and said: ,,I don't know. But I guess we'll see." During the time we've looked around, nothing came out of the dark alleys around us. So we just kept walking the way to where Shakira told us to find the beast and fight it.

Samira's POV:

We've walked pretty much. But, even though we walked the way we had to and got further, we seemed to not get any closer. It felt like the place we had to go to moved away from us or just moved the same way we went. ,,Aren't we already walking for days? Shouldn't we be there already?" Link asked. ,,I think we would have been there already. But it's like the place the beast is at keeps moving away." I said. ,,I don't think that's possible. Places in a village or anywhere else can't move." he said. He still looked like he was thinking about what I said, even though he seemed to not have believed me at first. ,,I know. But we're in a different world. Anything could be possible here." I said. ,,Yeah, maybe you're right. I just... don't know if it could move away from people all the time or just certain times." he said.

-A few more hours of walking later-

,,Hey, Link. Is it just me or are you feeling watched, too." I asked. ,,I don't know, but I kind of feel like something's going to happen." he said. I looked at him and said: ,,Let's just keep going. Maybe there's nothing to worry about." and took his hand, walking and pulling him with me. We were walking further, but suddenly Link stopped. ,,What's wrong? Why did you stop?" I asked him. I was confused about him suddenly stopping. ,,I think... I think I just heard something." he said. We stood still, watching our surroundings. We wer ready to defend ourself from anything or attack anything that would try to attack us. The only thing was, we didn't know what would come. ,,Who are you? And what are you doing here?" a voice asked from behind us.