The last fight (Pt. 2)

TW: Mention of death and blood

Samira's POV:

I got back on my feet after feeling a lot better. It still wasn't like I was feeling the best at that moment, but I was better. Link, Bonny and Lenny seemed to be better, too. 'Were they healed like I was? Possibly. They possibly were.' I thought to myself. 'Now that we're back up, we will end this fight. And we will be the winners.'. I was feeling confident enough that we would make it, even though Ryo was strong enough to nearly defeat us. Since we then were healed by the mysterious person, we had enough strength to make this fight. Especially since we had another person fighting with us.

,,Are you feeling well enough? Especially for this fight?" the mysterious person asked. I took a look at the others. We all took a look at each other. ,,Yes, I think we all are good." Link said. We picked up our weapons and prepared to make this fight keep going.

The fight went on shortly after. It now was us four with the mysterious person fighting Ryo, who didn't have anyone to fight with him. It also seemed like the person who was with us, the mysterious person who had joined in a while ago, was quite strong. Maybe even stronger than us. Because, just as they blocked Ryo's attack, it seemed like he took a lot of damage. Thanks to that, I was feeling more confident. Confident to win this fight in no time.

Link was the first one to attack once again. He rushed over to Ryo, his sword in his hands. He seemed quite excited yet afraid and nervous, as if he didn't know if he would succeed when atracking. Everyone was quite nervous, not knowing what to do. Yet we tried to stay calm and concentrate on winning this fight.

I joined Link at attacking Ryo. We both tried attacking him several times, sometimes failing, sometimes succeeding. Bonny and Lenny joined us, too. It was going pretty well. We successfully got to damage Ryo in the timespan of an hour. It were quite many wounds that he already had, and he already seemed to think of being defeated soon, yet it still would take us some time to defeat him.

Although I felt quite confident duringthe whole fight and knew that we were going to win, I still was nervous. I even had the feeling the others felt that way, too. The way they always looked, whatever had happened during the fight. They all seemed to feel the same as me. If I would have asked them about that, they definitely wouldn't have denied it. And, to be honest, I was feeling a little sick knowing that, if we would actually lose this fight, we would be bleeding to death. And no one would ever notice.

Just as I took a deep breath to calm myself down from those bad thoughts, I got this disgusting smell going through my nose. It was an iron-like smell. I stood there, looking around. I had the feeling someone was bleeding. And that feeling of mine was damn right. One look at Link totally proved my thought of someone bleeding and what I had just smelled until now. The wound Link had was pretty much on the side of his stomach. Blood streamed out of it like crazy and some of it was dripping onto the ground. To be completely honest, I was pretty much grossed out by that. Although I was ok with seeing blood, that much wasn't making me feel well.

Link's POV:

I felt sick. I was hurt. Very hurt. The wound I had was a quite deep and painful cut. And that one did make me feel very sick and want to throw up. I didn't know what to do at that moment. Everything was spinning. Everything I saw was spinning. My mind was spinning. I didn't know what I should have done or thought. I was confused. I slowly felt tired. The tiredness just came out of nowhere and slowly took over me. I felt like I was going to faint any second. Although I just wanted to participate in this fight, I couldn't. While taking a few steps forward, I got really dizzy. A few more steps later, I just fainted. The last thing I heard was someone calling my name.

Bonny's POV:

Just as I took a look around after successfully landing an attack, I saw Link just falling to the ground. To me, it seemed like he was fainting. And he possibly did. Samira ran up to him. She seemed worried. She called his name a few times, tried to get him back up, gently shaking him. Yet, although she tried her best, he didn't wake up from his unconsciousness. He was doing too bad, that's what I knew, yet I didn't know why exactly he did. If I did, I would have been able to assess the situation better. Yet now, I had to concentrate on the fight. It was the most important thing to do at the moment. If no one would concentrate on the fight, then we would have had a lower chance of winning it. So if the others were doing something else, I definitely had to concentrate.

I prepared for another attack. As I hadn't used my element for a while, I decided to go with that as to only attack with a weapon was getting quite boring. And with a weapon, I couldn't really decide from where I could attack. With the element, I could.

Gladly, the mysterious personwas there to help me with fighting Ryo. If they wouldn't have been there, I possibly would have had to fight all by myself. Although Lenny also was there to help, or at least I thought, it didn't help much. We tried to fight Ryo. We did try our best to do so with all the resources we had. But we also needed Samira and Link for that. Without them, nothing would be enough for this fight. Not even trying. In fact, we would never be the ones' to succeed.

———

The fight went on. The four friends fought Ryo together after Link was healed. Together, they fought with their weapons and the element they have chosen when they have arribed in the magical world. Although Ryo was quite strong, they did manage to damage him. Soon enough, it might have been enough damage to finish him off with a few more attacks.

———

Link's POV:

The wound I once had was back open. It wasn't such a deep cut as before, but it did hurt. I managed to attack Ryo, though. And I did quite well and wasn't feeling sick.

We attacked Ryo a few more times. A few attacks with our weapons, and a few attacks with our chosen element. Only a few more minutes passed by, and Ryo sunk to the ground. It seemed like he finally was defeated. ,,For now, I will get some rest. But I will get revenge." Ryo said and disappeared in front of our eyes.

A/N:

Hi, my peeps ^^ We're slowly getting to the end of this story. A few chapters still are getting prepared to be posted soon, but then, it's going to be over. The story will have a quite good ending that you all possibly will expect/have expected. Well, until then, I'll definitely leave another note. See ya, my sweet readers ♡♡♡