The water village and the earth village (Pt. 1)

Link's POV:

It was good that we got some rest before we started to look for the next village, which hopefully would be the water village. I looked aroun while walking and saw something on the left. I still don't know how to descriebe it, but it kind of looked like a castle. It was far away, so I'm not really sure if it really was that what I saw.

,,Can you see that back there?" I asked Samira. Maybe she could see what it was. ,,Yes, I can see that." she said. ,,Do you know what it is?" I asked. She looked at it, probably trying to figure out what it was and said: ,,No, I don't know." We tried to figure it out but gave up after a few minutes and decided to keep looking for th next village to save.

~

We arrived at a place with plenty of water. 'Is this the water village? Or is it just a place where it rains pretty often?" I asked myself, walkin through the puddles which where here and there. ,,Do you think we're already there?" Samira asked. I looked around and said: ,,I don't know... Maybe?" We walked a bit further and found deeper puddles than the ones' we saw before.

It was just us and the puddles which got a bit deeper at first, but later, when the puddles got even bigger and deeper, so eone or something else was with us. But before we could find out by looking in the water, it came out behind us. ,,A-are you here to save our village?' a little sea monster asked.

Samira and I looked back at the little sea monster. It looked at us with a hopeful expression on its' face. Yes, we're here to save your village." Samira told the little sea monster which later introduced itself as Hydrara. ,,Well, you probably don't know anything about this village, right?" Hydrara asked. ,,Then let me tell you..." she added.

,,Before our village was destroyed and looked like this ever since, this village was full of little water houses and waterfalls that we always have used and lived in. Everything was fine and everyone here was happy, until someone decided to send masses of monsters into our village and let them destroy it this much. Many of us sea monsters died because those monsters decided to kill those. Now it's just me and a few others in the ruins of this village." Hydrara told us.

,,Damn. That sounds bad." I said, looking sad at the little sea monster. ,,Well, we're going to teach those monsters a lesson when we see any of them." Samira said with a big smile on the face. I looked back at the little sea monster, which now had a smile on its' face. ,,You're going to get those monsters out of this village, right?" the little sea monster named Hydrara asked. ,,Of course we will. They'll never come back here again." I said.

Hydrara just wanted to say something when, suddenly, another sea monster came over. ,,Hydrara! Haven't I told you not to talk to strangers?!" the other sea mo ster said. ,,But, brother. They're here to save our village." Hydrara explained the other sea monster, who introduced itself as Buroop after we have talked for a while.

Bonny's POV:

,,Do you really think it's somewhere around here? I mean, there's just small mountains here and there." I asked Lenny, who I had to walk with. ,,Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's here. I heard someone talking back there so here clearly must be something." he said. We kept walking forward, and Lenny kept telling me he knows someone or something is near, what I slowly stopped believing. But before I could tell him that, I heard someone running towards us from behind. Shortly before I could've looked, that someone bumped into my leg, which was the reason I nearly fell over.

,,I guess someone back there is up for a fight!" Lenny yelled and ran behind me, holding his sword in his hands. Just at the moment I looked, he cut a monster a few times, making it fall back and just disappear. I looked down at the little someone who bumped into my leg and it seemed to be some kind of goblin. ,,Who are you two?" the little goblin asked. ,,We're... the ones' who came to save this village from the monsters." Lenny said. ,,Oh... So you're something like heroes?" the goblin happily asked, and Lenny just nodded.

I pulled Lenny a bit further away from the goblin and whispered: ,,What kind of nonsense are you trying to get into that little goblin's head? I mean... heroes? Really?!" - ,,I think there's nothing wrong with that. By the way, we actually are here to save the village, so I guess I said the truth, right?" Lenny said and grinned. ,,I will bever understand what's going on in your mind." I said and facepalmed with a sigh.

Lenny went back to the little goblin and asked: ,,So, is there anything we need to know?" The goblin nodded and told us to come with it.

,,You know, before the monsters started attacking us and destroyed our village that we built up on the mountains, everything was fine. Everyone here was happy, you could've seen a smile on every single face you walked by. Our whole village was built up, you could've seen so many houses on nearly every mountain in this area. Everything seemed to be just fine, nothing was wrong. That's what we all thought before all those monsters were sent here to destroy our village. We can be glad that no one was really hurt and the parts of our houses inside the mountains still aren't destroyed. Except for one that was taken over by a really big monster. It must be back there somewhere." the little goblin, who introduced itself as Sota, explained.

,,Oh, damn. Must have been scary to see everything getting destroyed." Lenny said. ,,I think it wasn't that scary to look at. But if you asked my sister about that, she would've agreed with you." Sota said and giggled. ,,But that's not what you're here for. Right?" Sota asked. ,,Yeah, right." I said. Sota came with us for a bit longer until he left to take care of his sister. From that moment on, we went to a certain place, all by ourselves.

A/N: Hi guys ^^ At this part I just wanted to thank everyone who read all the chapters I already have written. All chapters I have written until now took me so long to write, and I want to thank everyone who was here and came back to read the next chapters and supported me by liking a chapter. I hope you'll stay here until the story ended and maybe come back one day.

Just reading all this and liking a chapter would mean really much to me ^^ But it's your choice to do that, so, maybe we'll see in the next chapters ^^