The fire village (Pt. 1)

Samira's POV:

,,We're not too far away anymore." I said as we walked closer to the first village. ,,I know. Do you think we can get some rest for some time when we're there?" Link asked me. He really looked tired and needed the sleep. But we couldn't sleep without knowing that monster is gone. ,,I'm sure we can, but... we have to fight the monster there first." I said. ,,Okay..." he said. When we arrived at the village, everything looked destroyed. Everything just torn apart. There were no houses complete.

,,Welcome to our village." someone said from behind us. We turned around and saw something like a dragon. But, something that was off about that dragon was the completely red body it had and the ghost-like look of it. ,,Who or what are you?" I asked. ,,I am... Well, was a dragon from this village. The fire village. Before the village looked like this because of all the monsters, it was a beautiful village with us, the fire dragons, and the villagers who lived here. But the villagers got infected by the zombies or murdered by other monsters who also destroyed our village. And now... Well, you see what it looks like now." the dragon said. ,,I can imagine everyone being terrified when all those monsters came in waves, destroying the village which once was a... kind of world on its' own." Link said.

,,Yes, everyone didn't know what was happening. They panicked, ran around in fear, getting murdered one by one. And one of these monsters, the worst of all. That one monster nearly killed all of us fire dragons. I am one of the last ones who survived." - ,,Sorry, if it's a little off topic, but... What's your name?" I asked the dragon. ,,My name is Shakira." thw dragon said. ,,Such a pretty name." I said. ,,Well, do you know where that monster is?" I asked Shakira. ,,I think it's somewhere back there." Shakira said, showing us the way.

We started to walk the way Shakira showed us after we thanked her. Now we just had to find that monster she told us about and get rid of it