Saving the air village

Bonny's POV:

Lenny and I walked along a pathway, while kelly walked in front of us, leading the way. Though she said she'll lead the way, which supposely should be the right one, I still had a bad feeling about it. ,,Are you sure this is the right way?" I asked. ,,You're asking and doubting too much. Of course I am sure this is the right way." Kelly said. 'Me? Doubting too much? Possibly not. I'm just not believing everything someone says!' I thought to myself. We kept on walking along the pathway, took a few turns to the left and right and soon got into a forest. It was quite dark there. And to make it even worse, we didn't even have flashlights with us to light up the way. It wasn't like I was afraid of the dark, but this wasn't really making me feel comfortable.

As we kept of walking, we soon saw quite a few monsters blocking our way. For a little moment, we stood still. But soon, we nodded at each other in agreement after deciding we would fight the monsters, though they seemed strong. Yet, within the next 30 minutes, with quite some struggle, our fight against the monsters was over and won. ,,Finally. We could finally keep going on and find the monsters."I said, quite in relief.

But before going, we looked around, hoping we would find Kelly somewhere. Especially her being fine. But we didn't find her anywhere. She was gone, as if she didn't want to get into a fight with monsters. It was quite unbelievable that she just left without a warning. Still, we had a possible way to go anyways, since Kelly already led to somewhere quite far away from the air village. Yet now, we had to just find a way to the beast all by ourselves, which wouldn't be too easy.

So Lenny and I went along the pathway at the end of the forest. To keep each other entertained, we talked about which way we should possibly go. Especially to get to the beast. And, after quite some time of walking, we met Samira and Link. They came from a different direction, yet we were back together. After a little talk with them, we went on our way to the beast, and to fight it. All together.