A little run to the palace (Pt. 1)

Link's POV:

It's been three days. Three days that we have spent in the air village and in the near area around. We have got plenty of sleep during those three days and didn't participate in many activities. That way, we were able to save much of our energy. Even though we only wanted to stay for one night and get to the palace right away at first, we stayed much longer.

,,When should we start going to the palace?" I asked. ,,It probably is about time to go." I added. ,,You're right. We should possibly get going." Samira said. "Don't forget you get tired easily, Link." Bonny said. As if I do. But for some reason, she was right. The past few weeks that we have been here, and even before, I've been getting tired more quickly than before. It was weird, but I had come to terms with it. And I hoped It would go away soon.

"That might be true, but it doesn't matter." I said. „Also, it doesn't have anything to do with this." I added. Samira and Lenny nodded, while Bonny just rolled her eyes. Typical for Bonny to do that. ,,Let's just go. Or we're never going to arrive at that palace." Lenny said. We got ready, packed some food up if we get hungry, and went out of the air village.

,,Do you think we should stop somewhere from time to time?" Samira asked., Sure. It's a long way to the palace. "I responded. And we need to be well rested for that fight." Lenny added ,,Yeah, that's for sure." I said.  ,,Then let's go and not waske any more time." Samira said.

Lenny's POV:

Our walk to the palace has started. Although it possibly wasn't a too long way until the palace, as I thought, it probably actually was a very long walk. As the palace was in the middle of the whole world, and we were at the end of it, we had quite a long way to walk to get to the palace.

 As the palace was in the middle of the whole world, and we were at the end of it, we had quite a long way to walk to get to the palace

As we stayed together on our walk, we also talked to each other. Possibly to keep ourselves company on our long walk. Although, we already walked next to each other and knew each other, we still did talk.

Bonny's POV:

During our walk to the palace, we talked about who the boss of all those monsters might be. And we brought up so many ideas, if all of them would be listed, no one would want to read it all. It were too many ideas to be honest. And mostly, we didn't even think about the boss being human at all. We only guessed a few different kinds of monsters that we knew that existed.

Yet, although we did talk much, there also were times when we didn't talk. Those moments of silence sometimes felt like they went on forever. Though, it possibly were only a few minutes of silence whenever we didn't know what to talk about.

Samira's POV:

Another time of walking together in silence went on. No matter how many topics we got to talk about, there always came a moment of silence. The length of those moments was different. Once it only were around 5 minutes. The next time it were 20 minutes. Although it was just that short, it still felt like an eternity to me. And possibly, it felt like that to the others, too. Yet, I didn't know and never would have, as I wasn't one of them.

At the time another short moment of silence has taken over our talk while walking, we already were at 10 hours of walking. 10 hours that we have spent walking around. I wasn't really sure what time it was, but my guess was that it was around 6pm at that time.

,,Is anyone else just as tired as I am?" I asked. I couldn't believe myself being tired and asking that already. But it was true. I was tired. Really tired. And, although we did have 3 days to get enough rest, I didn't sleep much. For some reason I wasn't able to sleep. I just didn't know why. ,,I'm not sure how tired you are, but I'm hella tired." Link said. ,,You didn't get much sleep in the past three days, right?" Lenny asked Link. ,,Just assuming this because I always heard you roll around in your bed it the air village." he added. ,,Yeah, I mostly rolled around in bed. I just was a little too hyped up for this." Link responded.

'So Link was hyped, too? I could have imagined him to not be as hyped to actually get enough sleep.' I thought as we kept on walking. We still went on walking, yet, rather soon, Link just cuddled up in my arms. From that moment on, I just carried him on our walk to the palace. Though, I could imagine us taking some rest soon.

-6 hours later-

Link's POV:

I woke up from a ctacking sound. I didn't know what exactly it might have been, but I guessed it was a stick cracking. Possibly someone or something stepped on a stick and broke it with that. I took a look around, but it was a little too dark to see anything. I didn't mind that though and went on with looking around. I even got up and wandered around in the near area of where I just slept.

Soon  just as I wanted to take another step, I tripped over something. Or as I soon realized, someone. I rubbed my face a little, trying to find out if I was bleeding. Luckily, I wasn't. After that little check up, I took a look around, trying to find out if, whatever I stumbled upon, was still there. And maybe even hurt. That was when I realized someone just got up with a groan.

,,Can't you just watch out where you're going?!" the person asked in a loud voice. It felt like they were about to yell at me as soon as they found out where I was. And soon they did. They grabbed me by my neck. When I was completely lifted up, I realized the person was much taller than me. I tried to get out of the persons' grip and gasped for air. But no matter how much I tried to free myself, it didn't help.

Yet, after some fine, the person let me go and I fell to the ground. It kind of hurt, but I was fine. When I was back on my feet, I asked: ,,Who are you? And what are you doing here?"