A little thank you gift

Link's POV:

I took a deep breath. A deep breath to calm myself. The fight was quite long, and it slowly was going on my nerves. But I was doing better then. The only thing that was going on was me being tired. I rubbed my eyes for a short moment of just stanfing there. ,,What should we do now?" Samira asked. ,,We should possibly just go out." Lenny said. I had the feeling he was right, so we just went outside. I thought birds would be chirping, anyone from the four tribes taking a walk around here, animals running around this area, leafs rustling because of the wind or whatever could be heard. But it was quiet outside. No wind, no animals, no one. Nothing was going on. I was shocked because of that.

We took a little walk outside, talking about what might happen next. Just as I looked back at the palace, I noticed something. ,,Guys, you have to take a look at that." I said. The others turned around, looking at the same thimg as I was. We were looking at the palace. The dark colors it had before, which possibly came from Ryo taking over the throne, faded into light colors. It looked very much differently than before, although it still was the same palace. Just with different colors. It somehow looked so much more prettier this way. It made the whole place look much more prettier than it did before.

,,Woah. Woah, dude! How the hell did that happen?" Lenny asked out of curiosity. ,,I don't know, man." I responded. ,,Might have happened because Ryo finally is gone." I added. ,,Yeah, you probably are right." Lenny said. We all just looked at the palace.

We were impresses that a palace this big could just change its' colors and appearance in seconds after the ones' who's taken the throne was defeated. At least I was impressed by something like that. I just had imagined my friends to be as impressed as me when the palacd just had changed its' former dark colors into much lighter colors.

Soon, I heard several people chattering further away. It didn't sound like regular chattering. It sounded more like an excited talk. An excited talk about something that recently happened, most likely in the past few hours. After looking at each other and nodding in agreement, we walked over to the ones' chattering. As we got closer, the words they said got much more clearer and more understandable. ,,The palace changed back to normal! We're safe now! We don't have to hide anymore!" said a little sea creature. It seemed happy and excited when kind of yelling out those words. It also seemed  like the sea creature was talking to someone else who wasn't within the group but somewhere further away.

Another sea creature of the group decided to speak up: ,,We should tell the others that we're safe now!" - ,,Hey, wait up! I'm coming with you!" said another sea creature, rushing after the other one to go with it. Both of the young sea creatures were quite excited to tell someone that Ryo is gone. If I was one of them, I would be just as excited as them. Especially if I would have been around their age.

Remembering my past and how I was back then, I can tell I was much like them when I was little. A little smile appeared on my face and I had to chuckle. Some memories of my past did make me happy. Especially when others were happy, too.

,,Seems like were done here." Bonny said. For once she had a real smile on her face, not a forced one. It was much better than her being in a bad mood all day. ,,But, where should we go to get back out?" she asked. Just as she had finished her sentence, someone said: ,,You all seem to be in a hurry. Is there somewhere you need to go that quickly?"

We looked at the person talking to us. It was the person who has helped us in the fight earlier. At least I thought it was, since they seemed to look identical, but now they showed us their face. The person seemed to be a woman around our age, maybe a little older.

,,We actually want to go home. It's just that... we don't live in this world." I said. I didn't know where to look, so I just looked at the ground. For some reason, I felt nervous. But I couldn't tell why. Possibly because we were going to go home. How much I missed my bed and home definitely was not on a scale on 1-10. And not to forget, my cat Miku needed me. 'Will she be ok without me for a little while longer?' I thought as the woman brought us somewhere.

On our way, we have talked quite much. I had the feeling of time passing by quite quickly as we did. Or the way was just short. ,,Anyways, I'm Mika." the woman said out of nowhere. ,,Sorry if I didn't intfoduce myself sooner." she added. ,,It's fine, we didn't introduce ourselves either." Lenny said. ,,That's because everyone here knows you. You literally saved this worlds' residents." Mika told us. ,,Only because of your help." Lenny responded. ,,You possibly are right. But I only was there to help a little." Mika said. ,,You literally were there most of the time in the fight!" Samira slightly yelled out, but ended up laughing. ,,That's true, though." Mika responded and laughed.

Quite soon, we arrived at the place Mika wanted to take us to. There was a stage in the middle of nature, a few trees standing around it and flowers growing in the whole area.

A few members of each tribe already were gathered around the area of the stage, talking to each other. I had a feeling of them talking about our success at the fight against Ryo. And at some point, I was right. As we walked past a few of the groups to get to the stage, I did overhear them talking about how exciting it was that they were safe again and didn't have to live in fear anymore.

We walked up the stairs to get onto the stage. I was nervous. I didn't know what would happen next. The only thing I knew was that we'll be home soon. We stood on stage. Everyone was looking at us. It was so quiet when we stood there for the first few seconds. Until Mika decided to start her speech.

,,Here, at this time, I wanted to thank our heroes for saving us, and this whole world, from the danger we were put in. It did take some time, but still, we are safe now. So let's give our heroes a round of applause." Mika spoke with a little smile on her face. Everyone cheered and clapped while Mika just held one of our arms up. Although it all made me feel nervous, it still did feel great to know that we made it until the end. And that everyone was happy now made me feel even better.

,,And to thank our heroes for saving usq, they will get a little gift." Mika told us. Once again, she had a smile on her face. She took four little boxes from a little table on the side and gave one to each of us. Samira had a necklace with a red gem, me with a blue gem, Bonny with an orange gem and Lenny with a green gem. Although I wasn't really into necklaces, I still liked the one I got.