The wandering

Link's POV:

We've already walked for days, not getting any sleep. We were tired from wandering and fighting monsters all around. It was good those monsters were weak zombies and skeletons who weren't smart enough to use their weapons to fight us and killed each other instead. ,,Guys, we really need some rest soon, or else we're going to just fall asleep while walking." I said. I was tired of all this walking, my legs hurt because we've wandered for days. ,,Yeah, you're probably right. But there is no cottage near." Samira said. ,,I'd really like some sleep, too. But Samira is right, there's no cottage around this place. It's like we're at a lost place." Lenny said.

Lenny's POV:

,,I know, but... I didn't sleep much at the night before we left because of a nightmare and... we all haven't slept in days. Can't we just lay down somewhere around here to get a few hours of sleep?" Link asked. ,,I know we haven't slept in days. But we can't just lay down because of the monsters." Bonny said. Link just sighed and we kepr walking, in hope to get somewhere soon. 'I hope we'll get to the first village soon.' I thought.

~

Samira's POV:

The day slowly got to an end. We were even more tired from more wandering and fighting. But we were at a remote place, we literally were lost out there. No one and nothing around except some monsters like zombies and skeletons, and sometimes bats or vampires, here and there. But as normal people, it was just us four, with each others company. My phone battery was low and my one portable charger was empty for days. ,,Guys... I-I'll need some food... I'm getting really h-hungry." Link said. ,,We're hungry, too. But we're not eating anything, and if we do then it's not much, to save the food for when we need it." Bon y angrily said. She probably was about to hit him, but I held her arm back before she could. I took out some of the food we had and gave it to Link. ,,Here. I know it's not much but..." I could say before he gently held my mouth shut. ,,It's alright. Just a bit food is enough." he said and took the food to eat it.

Bonny's POV:

'I know we four are friends, but sometimes... they're just annoying with all that stuff they do and say. I hope we'll get home as soon as possible so I can be alone.' I thought. When Link got ready, we kept walking. We kept walking the way we've planned to hopefully get where we want to get.

-A few day later-

Link's POV:

We split up in two groups. Samira and I went our way together and Bonny and Lenny went another way. And after a few more days of just wandering around, we finally started to see a few houses, probably a village. ,,We're going to be there soon." I said with a little smile, knowing we can finally get to rest and get food to eat so we can fight those monsters around there with more strenght. ,,Yeah, you're right." Samira said, smiling at me. I smiled back at her. Together, we went to the first village we're going to save.