The air village (Pt. 2)

Lenny's POV:

,,So, you're saying a beast ruined this place together with a few other monsters?" I asked. ,,Yes, that's it." Flora said as a reply to my question. ,,It's been... quite difficult to fight them. So we just gave up in the end." Flora explained. ,,Fact is, even though we didn't lose as many as the others, we still lost quite a large amount of our tribe." she added. ,,Are there any more of your tribe here? At least at the moment?" Bonny asked. ,,Yes, Kelly is here at the moment." Flora said. ,,She must be in the library." she added. And with that, we went the way she showed us to go after we waved at her as a "good bye" or "see you later" at least.

As Bonny and I walked upstairs to get to the library, we talked about what the beast could possibly look like. And we got so many ideas, I could only name a few of those. Well, as the stairs, for some reason, kept getting longer and lead us higher, I started to feel a little dizzy. As if I wasn't able to stay somewhere this high. Though, I never really had any symptoms when standing somewhere higher than the ground.

After a good couple of minutes, we arrived in another part of the arena. It definitely looked like a library, so we were at the right place. At least that was what I was sure of. We took a look around and realized something. ,,Seems like no one is here. Didn't Flora say Kelly is here?" Bonny asked me. ,,She did. But where is she?" I replied, yet asked another question we couldn't answer. ,,Do you think she left?" Bonny asked. ,,I'm not sure. But that could be." I replied. 'Now that I think about it, maybe she left when Flora told us she would be here in the library.' I thought to myself. And to me, that seemed like the best idea of what could have happened.

Just as I thought of asking Bonny if we should leave, someone walked past us. Someone who seemed to be one of the witches in this place. I decided to stay quiet, though I wanted to say something. For some reason, Bonny did, too. So we both stood there in silence, watching the witch put a few books away. That went on until she seemed to have noticed us. She looked at us for a moment until she asked: ,,Do you two need something?" - "Actually, yes. Flora told us someone named Kelly was here, seemingly being able to tell us where the beast could be."Bonny explained as a reply to the witches' question.

Oh, so you're the ones Flora talled about! And funny enough, I'm Kelly. Nice meeting you!" Kelly said. She seemed to be excited meeting us. And I was pretty happy meeting her, too. Not because of being excited to meet new people, though, but because of being a little too social. ,,Oh well, then let me show you where to go. I might not come the whole way but I will surely show a bit of it." Kelly said pretty happily. And with that, we went on our way to the beast, with Kelly leading the way.